Gray

FH is my second home
Man Utd lose
Liverpool lose
Middlesborough lose
Charlton lose
Everton *win*

4 points baby! whooo

I am *really* looking forward to Everton playing Man Utd at the moment dont know why :D

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
It was a good week indeed. :D Chelsea drop 2 points, Man Utd drop 3 (losing to Norwich FUCKING LOL) and Liverpool losing is always a nice bonus. :)

Hopefully we'll stay in 2nd spot now.

Gray

FH is my second home
Oh maaaan!

I just watched MotD2.

Cahill -> You rock my man!
and
I think im going to have Man City as my "2nd Support team" mainly because

a) They beat Liverpool for us, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY
b) Because, Stuart Pearce.. You fucking RULE :D Hugging the referee... Pure... comedy! :D :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
But Gray, Man U will still finish above you, and most probably beat you when they meet.

Liverpool beat Juve mid-week and have got a realistic chance of winning the Champs League this season. What will Everton walk away with this season?

Gowen DownTpub

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet....... and don't get me wrong im not a liverpool fan and seriously hope this doesn't happen. ( I'm a spurs fan, who also won today :) ) But if liverpool actually manage to win the champions league ( doubtful though it is) and everton finish 4th, liverpool will effectively dump everton into the uefa cup as we only get 4 CL qualifying spots and Liverpool would go through as champions.

Now fingers crossed fors spurs to have more of a european adventure next season than just a free thomson holiday from the sponsor.

Gray

FH is my second home
Well ch3t.. The same as Man Utd..

Nothing

But, what have Everton gained? Support, 4 or 5 months ago it was "Your bubble will burst and youre going to be a mid-table team, 12th place.."

etc etc..

We're still up with the best of them, with Bolton, and loving every bit of it. We're going to be in the Champions League next season, i know it, and the way Man Utd have been playing recently, i think you should be a bit more cautious.

Everyone is getting really really worried about Nistelrooy and Rooney, we're just quaking in our boots :s

Anyway, Liverpool.. win the champions league? rofl, please, April 1st was a while ago now. They are now going up against some decent teams in the Champions League, and with Juve scoring that very important away goal, i can see them winning 2-0 (Juve). If they dont, they still have Milan and Chelsea to go up against before lifting that cup.

---

And Gowen, your match against Newcastle had me in stitches, Robinson and King.. oh man! Comedy gold heh

Embattle

FH is my second home
I reckon we are secure in the top spot, if drawing is the worse we do then thats fine with me :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Man Utd are still in the FA cup Gray And as has been pointed out, Liverpool could finish below you, win the CL and rob that champs league place your so proud of.

*Wonders just what Everton will do in the Champs League if they get in*

*Puts money on nothing*

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
LOL PEARCE :D

Fucking brilliant, what the FUCK was that ballet routine he was doing? I love how he tried to suppress his celebrations then practically thrusted into the 4th official.

Gray

FH is my second home
If we get 4th (We will..) and Liverpool win the Champions League, i will happily stand aside for Liverpool. But then, if Liverpool win, i will eat my hat. Thats not going to happen this season.

Man Utd are in the FA Cup away at Newcastle, that will be a tough game, but also if Arsenal beat Blackburn... I very much doubt Man Utd will win.

I will bet on Everton getting to the Group stages, after that? Who cares. We wasnt going to win it, but we got to play some of the best teams in Europe. After beating the punters in saying we would be in a relegation fight, saying that we're now in Europes Elite is something much happier.

Pearce was a class act just boucing along on the touchline, Priceless. I think he has a problem with "groping" though, many of his routines involved hand gestures which were quite.... funny! and humping the Referee... whooooooo

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Real Madrid vs Barcelona last night was fantastic

It was a nice boost after watching Spurs vs Newcastle which was utterly boring

Gowen DownTpub

Fledgling Freddie
Oh Dear Oh Dear, Gerrard is injured for the Juve return game........

I think i will be content to spend the week singing that legendary Scotland anthem "Don't Come Home To Soon" To all the Red Scousers I know....

Gowen DownTpub

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and Gray, Yeah I saw the King, Robinson Incident. We were damn lucky but it does make me glad that we didn't buy Milner last summer. I reckon my granny could've scored from there.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
not a fucking good week for a Southampton fan :(

Saints lose 3-0 to blackburn, west brom draw, norwich win, even pompey won! things not looking too rosey at st. marys :|

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Gray said:
If we get 4th (We will..) and Liverpool win the Champions League, i will happily stand aside for Liverpool. But then, if Liverpool win, i will eat my hat. Thats not going to happen this season.

Man Utd are in the FA Cup away at Newcastle, that will be a tough game, but also if Arsenal beat Blackburn... I very much doubt Man Utd will win.

I will bet on Everton getting to the Group stages, after that? Who cares. We wasnt going to win it, but we got to play some of the best teams in Europe. After beating the punters in saying we would be in a relegation fight, saying that we're now in Europes Elite is something much happier.

Pearce was a class act just boucing along on the touchline, Priceless. I think he has a problem with "groping" though, many of his routines involved hand gestures which were quite.... funny! and humping the Referee... whooooooo

for starters the semi-final of the cup are played on a neutral venue!

and how many times have arsenal beaten man u this season?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh Gray. Liverpool are only 3 games away from you eating your hat. Heh.

Gray

FH is my second home
Yip. I cant wait to watch the League Cup Final all over again!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The good game of football that could have gone either way?

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Oh I would love to see Liverpool return to a European Cup final. :)

And every time Liverpool have played Chelsea this season, it's been an open ended, entertaining game.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's great for English football to have two teams there, shame Man Utd and Arsenal couldn't manage to get there, can you imagine 4 English teams in the later stages?

Gray is blinded by his blue mist, but I think it will be a bloody huge achievment for Liverpool to beat Chelski, but one that seems unlikely given Chelseas all round good form.

Got to say though, if I was a betting man then Milan would get my money.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
On another note. The UEFA cup should have gone to and English team as well. Boro were screwed with injuries, but could have easily overcome the much weaker teams that make up the cup otherwise.

As for Newcastle, talk about self destruct.

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Newcastle were unfortunate Dwyer went off injured,their whole gameplan was based around him.Lisbon were able to push further up the pitch knowing they didn't have to worry about his pace.Newcastle couldn't defend the crosses Lisbon were throwing in the penalty area so the game was only gonna go one way,shame really.

Gray

FH is my second home
Whatever the case is in the Final, the English team they play (Chelsea) will fair far better than... Man Utd ;)

Hopefully Robben will be back for them too, so that will be good news all around. The "Blue" mist is only here because of the simple for that for over 6months Everton have been told they wont be anywhere near 4th Place come end of the season...

Yet with what? 6 games remaining, 4pts ahead of 5th place, we're still here.

It looks like its hard to swallow for the Manc and the Reds Fans, i mean.. *TWO* Teams in Blue who have been overly successful this season? Shocking. Im still wondering if we can actually beat the "mighty reds" on Wednesday. Coming fresh from defeat against.. rofl.. Norwich has to have battered team morale

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Think you'll find it has quite the opposite effect, but ho hum. Enjoy it while it last, cause it wont be long :)

Gray

FH is my second home
hahaahahaha

1 Duncan Ferguson
2 red cards
3 points
10 years of waiting

Fucking classic! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That was pitiful. Thought nothing could be worse than Norwich, but to see two supposed mature and vetern players pick up such silly sendings off.... pfft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom