Glastonbury

Uriel

Fledgling Freddie
I know it's probably unlikely that this will be news to many people but Glastonbury tickets went on sale about 20 mins ago from here The site is taking a hammering but I managed to get through and buy after a couple of tries. Seems much more capable than last year although the phones are still rubbish.

Just thought I'd mention it as a heads up - back to bed for me.

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
Me too... After last years ticket fiasco I decided I really couldnt be bothered. Its the first time in 13 years that I wont have gone when they have actually held a festival.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Not worth the hassle and headache. Can't be arsed to try for tickets I won't get (again).

Chilly

Balls of steel
3 of us were simultanously redialling from 5 diff phones on the ticket line and two of us on computers trying the website - fucking sold out after 30 fucking minutes of hammering

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
myself and 9 other friends managed to get tickets with 20 minutes of the lines being open. happy days.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
I got tickets after 15 mins of pressing F5, I started at 9:05, by 9:20 I had them and went back to bed ;)

I got some last year for my sister by setting up a macro to keep refreshing the page and clicking a link on a loop.

But anyway, heres hoping eveyone has a great festival! :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom