Gladric releases his 3rd Solo Movie.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Edlina said:
isdatso? Was base and spec con buffs recently removed from mid/hib?
Con buffs dont lower the damage you take.

Danita

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor says:

Baseline af buff is the only hib/mid conc buff that decreases melee damage taken. Alb has this ofc, and specline af. (afahk)

emma

Loyal Freddie
Lethania said:
Arnor says:

Baseline af buff is the only hib/mid conc buff that decreases melee damage taken. Alb has this ofc, and specline af. (afahk)
Base AF buff only affects people who are not in MP (100% quality armour) otherwise it does nothing.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Gajinn said:
Ehm, no it's not.

And that was a lot of Isen Vaktens.

Yes,you are right!

Maybe if he attacks a fg of rr 10 and wins we can call him l33t !

Doont be stupid,ass..

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
isdatso? Was base and spec con buffs recently removed from mid/hib?

afaik con buffs only increase the amount off damage you can take :m00:

looking at it from another point off view one might say you get hit for less...

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
behatch said:
afaik con buffs only increase the amount off damage you can take :m00:

looking at it from another point off view one might say you get hit for less...

Str/Con debuffing increases dmg you do per cast with a mana eld, I'd have to say I havn't tested it, but I'd guess con buffing reduces dmg you take by hits, as well as you get more hit points obviously...

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Str/Con debuffing increases dmg you do per cast with a mana eld, I'd have to say I havn't tested it, but I'd guess con buffing reduces dmg you take by hits, as well as you get more hit points obviously...

Go back to thidranki :<

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
p0x said:
Go back to thidranki :<

Mebe I will!

Or, I'll just str/con debuff more mobs for uber pve dmg!
Or, at least just stick to mezzing and interrupting ^^

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
lol, even a ubuffed warr can kill 3 inils, just get a damn end pot, ip, zahur crown, som, and grapple abuse ^^

so 3 b00fed ppl in the right mix can easy kill 8+

this shit dont impress... :eek7:

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, Edlina, it works a bit differently in rvr than at 4fins:-P
Con on pets and mobs has the effect of making them take more or less damage depending on debuff or buff. In effect, it modifies af.

In rvr, it simply increases their hp. Wish my eld could hit for cap damage in rvr, like I do vs some purps when I get a lucky crit with debuff at 4fins and hit for 1003 damage:) Still non toa'ed.

Aussie

Banned
spec af is so overpowered vs savages , so is BoF .
I mean, I see QQ thread about BoF & Spec AF everyd ay. fucking nerf Albion and nerf my Sig too! :m00:

Aussie

Banned
emma said:
fyi mid/hib have no buffs that can decrease damage taken.. alb is the only realm.
care to explain me what the abs buff does of a bonedancer?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Buffer said:
Then they are not unbuffed, pots are buffs
only end over time pots are buffs, the others are charges

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
good movie etc, the only thing that annoys me a little is that he doesnt use positonals very often ;( both do more dmg, and look better :D

Gajinn

Fledgling Freddie
behatch said:
Yes,you are right!

Maybe if he attacks a fg of rr 10 and wins we can call him l33t !

Doont be stupid,ass..

What the fuck seems to be the problem with peoples reading skills here? Was there a lot of bloody Isen Vaktens? Why yes it was. Was there some impressive shit there too? Why yes again. Now learn that statement one doesn't exclude number two. Sheesh.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
You came across as dissing the video, actually, even if that was not your purpose.

vintervargen

Banned
didn't con reduce dmg taken (at least in melee) a couple of patches ago? i remember comparing dmg to buffed people versus unbuffed when i was playing alderian in odins..

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
Gladric has always been a tough merc. ... Not forgetting the 5 vs 1 fight with him vs 5 hibs (hero, druid, 3 Nightshades).

People need to watch these videos more closely, I can't get the third one yet so I went to look at the previous two. If you look at this fight (which by the way is the best thing in the two movies, very fun to watch) you'll notice there's a hero, a druid, 3 nightshades AND a kobold. My guess would be that if the Hero had been buffed that fight would've been very different or maybe if the druid had healed from his 2000 range rather than standing toe to toe with the merc to heal :) Don't get me wrong, I like the videos I've seen they're fun to watch, but they aren't a demonstration of skill above and beyond what others can achieve (he does spam amethyst slash an awful lot ;)), they're more a demonstration of opponent error :)

Talifer

liloe

It's my birthday today!
emma said:
Base AF buff only affects people who are not in MP (100% quality armour) otherwise it does nothing.

it gives a bonus when you're RR5+ but below this nothing happens, you're right

BTW: Why did some ppl not like the music? If it was like in the first video (my connection here is rather crap and I get a LOT of disconnecting, strange) then it must be nice =) Black-Metal style is not too bad (well ok, a mixture of Black and other stuff, but still nice to hear)

emma

Loyal Freddie
Aussie said:
care to explain me what the abs buff does of a bonedancer?
Ahh yes the 9% abs buff which is so readily available to everyone. ohh wait.. no it isnt.

tbh spec AF + necro abs buff > all anyway. Nothing beats getting an extra 25-30% abs from 2 buffs one of which every man and his dog has access to (bb users) the other you might get if a necro feels brave enough to port to emain.

As for BD`s well there arent that many RvR active ones anyway and the chances of one actually being kind enough to give a passer by an Abs buff is rarer than seeing a rr11 thane in RvR.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ok, I just watched the video and I think it's pretty nice. Good music and nice action. Well ok, some of the ppl he beats are low RR, but he also shows fights vs. higher RR ppl (RR10 also there, some elven mage). Especially I thought it was nice to see the effect of charge and tbh, it's a really nice RA it seems. Anyways, it was worth the download I think =))

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:
Tell me in what way is it hard to kill a fg of non-toad, unfubbed ppl with 3 full-toad and full buffed whatever chars?

Buffed vs Unbuffed = no skill
Toa vs No TOA = easy mode

Imho...

Shush easymode noob

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
good movie etc, the only thing that annoys me a little is that he doesnt use positonals very often ;( both do more dmg, and look better :D

Yer, givf Flank \\o :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Givf mirror imo, I cant download it from that stupid site :(

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
That was the most overrated PoS vid i've watched in a while tbh :\

HI IM RR9 AND SPAM AMMY SLASH ON UNBUFFED VAKTENS!!111

in 20mins there were two fun fights, NO good fights and music was so-so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom