Glad to see the mids out again

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Just had to say it was great fun this evening, I enjoyed seeing the mids back in numbers on the battlefield. (maybe their well deserved new relic helped them to come out and play)

After all the negativity about prydwen population it has to be said that there is sometimes alot of nice action in the frontier. I dont deny it can be very quiet on prydwen in rvr (also during prime-times), but when we keep this up, people playing chars on other servers due to population problem on prydwen might concider checking their own server from time to time.

All that was missing this night was the albs, I'm sure we will see them more next time. Thnx again for great fun this evening!

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Well, from a mid's point of view, I also had a great evening :D Your group wiped our group about 90% of the time I guess, but we all had loads of fun!

Looks like RvR on prydwen isn't dead.... it just needed a bit of a kick in the arse :clap:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I was there!

@ GA, wtf do you guys use to interrupt? I get no spell effects on me or anything yet I am interrupted.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Jeriraa said:
I was there!

@ GA, wtf do you guys use to interrupt? I get no spell effects on me or anything yet I am interrupted.

/use on BoZ?

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Same as Jeri :p (and same answers I guess)
Hope it will be the same tomorrow.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Eradicate said:
All that was missing this night was the albs, I'm sure we will see them more next time. Thnx again for great fun this evening!

Pfft we were out alb random group Bubble, roadie, Martok, fiannon, Celeadon, starbuckbb, belgareth, Baldir.

and well we have to say sorry to the mid zerg when we mezzed them and bombed them and killed em in a blink of an eye (btw merc bomb no twf) :twak:

We all made about 30k so thanks for the Great night and hope we have many more tbh! you guys can keep them keeps imo if RvR is gonna stay like this ^^ + save on the boat travel :fluffle:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Hehe ^^

Erad, I was in Hannah's group ;) Nice to see you out there.
Was a nice night, made 26k rps in 2 hours, was funky.

/Overbuffed.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
lots of action around beno area, had some nice fights but fast became boring when we died to some op mid grp many times in a row. Diddn't always run in fg and sometimes I was the only druid in grp ;P

Cheers for fun though.

/zeph

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
2 different realms holding costal keeps in the far zone of another realm definitly seems to help rvr activity, gets lots of people into the same zone rather than spread around everywhere
might even be worth organising so that it stays like this, though maybe changing realm each week say, letting the other realms hold a keep each in the far zone, to encourage rvr

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Big thanks to Ramble´s group tonight was alot of fun :)
:cheers:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Was great fun out there! Manged to get 28k + RPs in only 3½ hour or so :D and ty for all the hibs that was out there trying but dident get os, and Eclipse/GA you gave fights to the bitter end, Ty really was fun :D (+ HEHHE dinged rr5 :D)

feril

Fledgling Freddie
great fights the last hours. (12-02 CET) around berk and beno. had a bunch of nice fights with albs and hibs. keep up the fighting spirit peeps.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I have to agree was great fights, came home from the cinema and logged on to nonstop action for a cpl of hours, cant think of a better way to spend sunday evening :)

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
yeah cant rly fault the rvr 2night :>

of only we had had a guild group out ><

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
was insta action, fg's everywhere and adding like we never seen before in OLD emain.. ah yer, that was'nt live server, instapvp FTW!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Be careful what u wish for in this game, normally u regret it 2 weeks later. :)

Wasn't bad tonight, although didn't have grp so pretty boring for me as it was really fg stuff. Made 10k in 3/4hr beno camping and just getting chain killed myself, so can see easy enuff why all those drongos camp bled bridge 24/7.

Mael, 50th ment.

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Great fun it was.
It wasn't the usual GA group out this night was it?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Labbe said:
Great fun it was.
It wasn't the usual GA group out this night was it?

There was a Weird Eclipse alliance group out instead :p

Ramble,Reza,Puppethealer,Litmouse,Wonderer,Dopi,Latino etc

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
There was a Weird Eclipse alliance group out instead :p

Ramble,Reza,Puppethealer,Litmouse,Wonderer,Dopi,Latino etc

And for a while they had roughly another 1.5 groups in tow. :eek7: Was still fun fighting them.

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
GA had GG running till around 22:30, then i joined ec/tdd group. Had alot of fun fights. Ofc got many times zerged/added but this stands for all fg's

Hope to c more of this :cheers:

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Jeriraa said:
And for a while they had roughly another 1.5 groups in tow. :eek7: Was still fun fighting them.

realy is difficult to avoid adds when theres about another 2/3fg hibs running on the same routes in the same zone. Its not like we didnt get added on/zerged too, but we kinda expected it with the high amount of people out, and tbh we didnt realy care as its better then running around for 4hours and finding nothing.. like most nights.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Elendar said:
2 different realms holding costal keeps in the far zone of another realm definitly seems to help rvr activity, gets lots of people into the same zone rather than spread around everywhere
might even be worth organising so that it stays like this, though maybe changing realm each week say, letting the other realms hold a keep each in the far zone, to encourage rvr

yes pls

but how to make roleplayers agree to this? ;/

this night was ok fun but then i logged on to ipvp.sb around 22-23 and got to run some in old emain macha with lots of fg v fg fights & no stealther adds (heaven to daocer) so goodbye prydwen :>

even with lots of nice action its impossible to compare toa/nf crap with si style pvp.. that its possible kill any fg u meet is also dream i had for long time running in empty zone with 3 fg mids roaming :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom