glad I'm not with his raids.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
some of you thought my rules were harsh on my last ml9..
Check this and his rules
Wonder how long he'll last.... Though the things he mentioned are annoying, but the following punishment is over the top if you'd ask me

Vladamir

FH is my second home
His raid, his rules. Claiming 1 piece of loot per ML is gonna drop a few people out at higher raids though i think :p

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
actually his rules seem quite fair imo
preclaiming one piece of loot... ohh well on some of the short raids it might be silly.... especially on ML1 as there only really seem to be 1 item from cetus that anyone would want, but on the longer MLs seem fair, as i can imagine it hard n stressful to be raid leader

:cheers: for the ppl that actually take the challenge of being raid leader lub u guys :sex:

Gmod

Loyal Freddie
Must admit i like the idea of doing raids in army mode will prolly go alot faster then the usual kaos/mass afk on stick ones :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I liked the rules. Its a pain to lead a massive zerg for hours.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I don't see anything bad about his rules tbh ^^

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Deal with pre-claiming loot is, that people that some only go to 1) help the realm 2) have a chance for that nice item they need for their template.

Those people won't be too fussed about bothering to join up with the raid since they know the raid leader will pre-claim certain valuable items.

Sure, it's the raid leaders raid, but without enough people participating there won't be any raid. With the current population situation, those 5-10 that drops out due to those rules, might be the balance on the scale that makes the raid not happen.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Tasslehoff said:
I'm glad I'm not on Zebolt's raids :|
I'm glad I don't do raids! ;>

I'm not just one of those ppl who whine to death over some rules on a raid.. If you don't like it don't come :worthy:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Inga, try dragging me around the whole of ToA for a few hours xD

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I liked the Inga-raid I was on when I played.

But this sounds like it would work pretty good, of course would be a hell for me with all the computer problems I had back then. Wouldn't be very jolly, but the faster the ML's are over the better, in my opinion of course :)

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
20% of the people in a raid isn't even listning to the raidleader.

More 'armyraids'
:eek2:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Rules are perfect except for the preclaiming loot thing, imagine if all raid leaders started collecting taxes for running raids.

EDIT: Just seen how often hes doing raids, guys a hero imo.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
those rules are pussyrules!

when i lead a raid it's /bg kick to the left and right! just to show athourity! you maggots! i will eat my own shit before any of you will be allowed to speak!

Gamah

Banned
Someone actully bothering to run ML raids in alb...can have whatever rules they want..

Those rules are anti jackass rules..if your a twat you deserved to be kicked out.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
mmm .. Ml raids, well I do think that his ruls are rather strickt, but i wish I had that kind of rules my self when I was running ML raids :D. Some ppl did sugest to me that I would pick one item per raid, but thats just not me. It is posible to get the zerg, or the majority of the zerg to listen if you keep up the pace so ppl dont have time to fall asleep.

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
those rules are pussyrules!

when i lead a raid it's /bg kick to the left and right! just to show athourity! you maggots! i will eat my own shit before any of you will be allowed to speak!

lol.. that's the stuff we wanna see on ml-raids! :4D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
some of you thought my rules were harsh on my last ml9..
Check this and his rules
Wonder how long he'll last.... Though the things he mentioned are annoying, but the following punishment is over the top if you'd ask me
1 yr so far many on excal open and close, first ml 1-10 on pry is coming to a close
5fg+ every raid im not complaining

Just fyi i dont claim every raid, just like to have the choice to if i want to ;)

My rules remove the people that add 1-2hrs to a raid, rana test on pry not so long ago. I waited almost every time on people it added 84 minuites to the raid.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Done plenty of Chronics ML raids on Mid/excal, and they are smooth, fast and effective, a damn good raid leader, very reliable too.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
1 yr so far many on excal open and close, first ml 1-10 on pry is coming to a close
5fg+ every raid im not complaining

Just fyi i dont claim every raid, just like to have the choice to if i want to ;)

My rules remove the people that add 1-2hrs to a raid, rana test on pry not so long ago. I waited almost every time on people it added 84 minuites to the raid.

i myself lead a lot of raids to, ure rules might be very effective, bu ti like ot giv ea warning before kicking and sush.

Afran

Part of the furniture
vavires said:
i myself lead a lot of raids to, ure rules might be very effective, bu ti like ot giv ea warning before kicking and sush.

Rather have a raid leader with decent rules then sumone who tlks lyk dis xD

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Before you comment, you should really try and be at his raids..

Greatest ML leader I've been running with until now, and I tried quite a few... rules might seem harsh, but they are fair!

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Sounds rather efficient, I like it!

The rules are stated before the raid, so if theres any problems with it then you can easily just avoid the raid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom