Glacier Giant

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
OK, for those of you in Odins Monday evening about 9.30-10.00, you might have seen the death spam. I had this really "smart" idea of taking a couple of guild groups to sort out Big Blue n Ugly. I did my research, knew exactly where he lives, the quickest route from AMG (hence me getting squashed several times by a bonedancer and her pet dwarf :D), and we were set.

I THINK we made it to seven minutes. Of course, by that time, half the groups were all over Odins and Jamtland Mtns (I myself was teleported from my pet, lost life because of it, then fell 500ft down... messy!) and the rest died quickly. I also think other albs that saw our deathspam came to help, but the Giant soon stomped then.

Did I mention it was a great laff?

Anyways - how many times has Albion killed this chap? How many are needed to do it? And how was my Necro Shade affected by his teleport power? hehe

I was going to post on RvR, but it's not REALLY RvR related, so here it is :D

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Killed it with a fg on pryd ages ago with yussef, but then again he was far easier than he is now, he throws you to random spots, been told 40 mids died to him.There might be a way to stop this though, anyway a person on prydwen got a lovely minstrel cloak off it.I believe a guild called kupo flux on prydwen killed him recently as it was one of them selling the cloak, perhaps pm one of them from this site and ask how they killed it.

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
oh.. i believed it was some random albgroup that got aggro from GG while fighting some mids / hibs :)

Anyway GO GO Glacier Giant, spank those Talibons ;p

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe nope, it was an intentional spanking... I suspect our failure came about thanks to the fact we couldn't reach his knees!

Don't worry though - we'll get him!

Filenotfound

Fledgling Freddie
aye keep goin at him he will drop :D

btw doesn any1 klnow if he drops anything good ?

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
the_hermit said:
OK, for those of you in Odins Monday evening about 9.30-10.00, you might have seen the death spam.
[...]
I THINK we made it to seven minutes. Of course, by that time, half the groups were all over Odins and Jamtland Mtns (I myself was teleported from my pet, lost life because of it, then fell 500ft down... messy!) and the rest died quickly.

Heya Dan, I told you that would happen on alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot ;)
Oh well, it doesn't really hurt to try I guess...

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Thorarin said:
Heya Dan, I told you that would happen on alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot ;)
Oh well, it doesn't really hurt to try I guess...

I was hoping to leave it till the new year, but people wanted to go for it! Who was I to argue! hehe Even though we didn't last long, we DID have fun... Actually got 2fg vs. 2fg just past the AMG which was a pretty decent battle without ANYONE adding which was quite impressive!

However, saying "doesn't hurt to try" was wrong... we all hurt! I think a few of the paladins still have the giants size 180's imprinted on their spine! hehe

We've got a few ideas of things to try, but we can but see! The dragon can be done with 2fg, and he's a higher level... That's my mantra! hehe

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
the_hermit said:
OK, for those of you in Odins Monday evening about 9.30-10.00, you might have seen the death spam. I had this really "smart" idea of taking a couple of guild groups to sort out Big Blue n Ugly. I did my research, knew exactly where he lives, the quickest route from AMG (hence me getting squashed several times by a bonedancer and her pet dwarf :D), and we were set.

I THINK we made it to seven minutes. Of course, by that time, half the groups were all over Odins and Jamtland Mtns (I myself was teleported from my pet, lost life because of it, then fell 500ft down... messy!) and the rest died quickly. I also think other albs that saw our deathspam came to help, but the Giant soon stomped then.

Did I mention it was a great laff?

Anyways - how many times has Albion killed this chap? How many are needed to do it? And how was my Necro Shade affected by his teleport power? hehe

I was going to post on RvR, but it's not REALLY RvR related, so here it is :D
he is a bit tough..have done it once with 5-6 fgs b4 (or after can't recall atm) a keep attack in jamtland
but he is a bit tough yeah:p

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
we killed it with 2fg (i was gol back then) which i think was first time on server ~1year or so ago

he has been altered since tho and dont know if he drops now?

cos he didnt drop anything other than a bag of coins :|

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i remember gunz - and we got... a bag of coins!! for our effort :(

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Ain't the pet dwarf sexah Hermit? Awefull colors he wears though, usually stuns my target in disgust :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom