Glacial Giant Raiding

K

kjel

Guys, we're kinda busy being thrown about, can you actually fight the RvR peeps please while we take on Tiny? We got interrupted halfway through the raid by 1fg of hibs who managed to aoe the GG, as much as I love earning 3 rps per hib cos the GG hits them and having no raid to lead anymore, I'd much rather see what the GG actually drops. Ta =)

Another raid scheduled next week, will need to farm some new prizes for the Shotput Competition (who gets thrown the furthest by Tiny) - Iwill the Kobold Warrior won this time =)

A

amazingsteve

That was my group:) you had, like 3 groups there? Too bad we aggroed the glacier giant, there was still 1 kobbie around that neeed ganking:D
Anyway, I noticed that when someone attacks the glacier giant a message gets spammed "<insert player>is picked up the the GG and tossed towards the sky/Jamtland". That´s how we knew you were there. Still scared the crap out of us when we saw how many you were:D

O

old.moriath

i was the only one left standing at the end cause i turned up late :/

And ljornn isn't a kobbie i is a Dorf !!!!!

:clap:

K

kjel

Yeah, we had 3.5fg I think, was kinda hurried. And yes I know about the spam, got a nice screenie of the giant chucking me up in the air. Would still rather like to kill him tho, gifv loot!

K

kjel

Well aoln, I'm sure you'll find it painfully obvious when we're doing it, just look out for the "I've been thrown" spam. Oh and mids raining from the sky, someone almost made it to bledmeer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom