Football GL England :)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Hoping for a good match. May the best penatly kickers win. ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
well done germany. am at work so never got to see it, was it a good game?

gohan

FH is my second home
to be fair he got them to the final, and had 3 of his best palyers out for the final

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Long balls and high balls to Walcott do not work. The defence never looked confident infront of Loach, they needed Hart there. WE had good posession, but our penetration in the attacking 3rd was poor. The suspensions really blunted our attack. Germany played very well though, and deserved to win on their performance.

And Turamber - Pearce IMO has done very well and progressed a lot as a manager. the u21's is hard because you get through players quickly, having a stable squad is difficult.

gohan

FH is my second home
Long balls and high balls to Walcott do not work. The defence never looked confident infront of Loach, they needed Hart there. WE had good posession, but our penetration in the attacking 3rd was poor. The suspensions really blunted our attack. Germany played very well though, and deserved to win on their performance.

And Turamber - Pearce IMO has done very well and progressed a lot as a manager. the u21's is hard because you get through players quickly, having a stable squad is difficult.

aye and any1 thats really good gets taken off you straight away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom