GJ @ Nottmore guys!

A

Azal

Nice to see a response like that to a big alb raid. Fast response and everyone did an great job, like back in ye olden days kinda thing. :clap:

G

grothe_rudash

Very good work everyone, bad fps lags at Nottmore though :)

O

old.Hardbein

Aye that needs a firm....

/salute

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Was one of those sessions u remember :)

S

Skrad

Yep, it was very nice to see mids working together effectively again!

R

Rigon-Noir-

It was a great turn out.

One thing tho, is it me or was the lag more like we get on a relic raid, i couldnt move at some points last night. Lag just seems a lot worse recently, please don't say it's time i upgraded my PC :'(

1 meg connection so it can't be that

Tidus Morgahna (1 of 5)
GM White Rose

H

hoden

as it happens i thought the lag was not a problem for me only time it got a bit bad was when it came time to rush the lords room and aoe , then i got a nasty red dot on me connection watcher , but besides that it was find

nice work by the mids in taking back the keep , lets have more like that , coz i got to spam my aoe mjol hammer all over the place and any chance i get to put mjol on me quick bar is a very good thing , i`m writing to goa now as i want mcl to become a realm skill for thanes as i never have enough mana these days now , and with the new patch no timer on my casting spells i have a feeling for keep takes and defends i`m gonna be using it alot more .

nice one mids :)

O

old.Spug

after the retake, my small group ported to Alb, and discovered Onslaught heading out to take an alb keep, we tagged along... after the keep was taken, and the minimal defense beaten, the five remaining members of our group headed off to play with the entrance keep... but no one wanted to play :(

is it me? or do albs not xp on their frontier like we do?

S

si1verwolf

Also nice work by everyone at the AMG stopping those reinforcements getting back in... I think the Albs were effectively crushed last night! :clap:

G

Granite_SC

Was fun indeed, gj to all. :)

Next time we bring rams though, you need to organise a few others to bring the beers, bbq and burgers ;)

B

Biby

BO had Nottmoore and messages about 76 inviders ganking our guards was pretty scery... Tho - when we discovered that they was albs it wasnt so scary anymore :)
Coz of metalheads we dont have guildkeep anymore, but i saw lot of nice keeps in alb frontier last night. We are coming soon !

U

ulrikakaka

bah Azal you hit hard... be gentle next time please.

F

Fafnir

Never seen mids rezzed so fast in RvR before. Rps for rezz is a nice idea. :)

Users who are viewing this thread