GJ Artemisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,879
Get you to 1% hp when you are with your 7 friends and you have to /laugh me? :(
 

Sxert

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
26
Dreami said:
Get you to 1% hp when you are with your 7 friends and you have to /laugh me? Die irl fucking ****.
\o/ get him a tissue sum1 :fluffle:
 

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,730
Haha, so classic.

Also doesn't "die irl" mean banned from forums? ;o~
 

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,936
Artemis!!!! bloody rude leecher tbh!!! spank irl is what u deserve!!!!

/spanks Arte alot with wet noodles

:wub:

oh and Dreami.. tis nasty to tell people to die IRL you know :/
 

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,879
Shike said:
Artemis!!!! bloody rude leecher tbh!!! spank irl is what u deserve!!!!

/spanks Arte alot with wet noodles

:wub:

oh and Dreami.. tis nasty to tell people to die IRL you know :/
:( I'll edit it then and btw, don't think it's the real Artemis o_O
 

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,730
Err, its not Artemis. The guy is in a Spanish guild....
 

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
2,730
Dreami said:
:( I'll edit it then and btw, don't think it's the real Artemis o_O
And btw the edit doesn't look so great when like 3 people have quoted your original post. :D :D :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom