Giving it another try, fresh start

Derwent

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

I have decided to cancel all my other subscriptions to games and give this a fresh start due to the new US server Cluster, seems the number that we used to have a pry in the good old days...

I did come back for the trial but that was completely dead last year but from what i have been reading its seems alot of new/old are starting... so i might find some groups...

As i have been out of the picture some what please help me

I played Alb back in the day as with a pally and inf, i have too admit i did love playing the inf...

I have been thinking of returning as a scout as i did like them back in old days but never lvled one... i enjoy classes that can do both taking and defending keeps (eg arms back in the day only bashes the gate = not fun) i tend to enjoy classes that can have some form of Aoe anyone got any suggestions... i stop playing in SI so i dont know anything about the classes after then

Derwent

Fledgling Freddie
Just to add another point... i dont want to be the "OP" class but i do want a class that can compete on all lvls, i remember on my inf camping gates waiting for some poor cloth wearer to run into me and 1 shotting them... thats what i remember i used to love... gifv pew pew:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom