Giving away some money

Dinfar

Fledgling Freddie
since you (nuky) replied while i was writing that Maug gets the money i fink its fair that i split the money. Even though you where a little late. 3.5p is still smth :D

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Dinfar said:
since you (nuky) replied while i was writing that Maug gets the money i fink its fair that i split the money. Even though you where a little late. 3.5p is still smth :D

sorry, ISA server in work is up the left :(

as i said i am a bit tight for time, only able to get on at lunch time for around 5 mins due to work and it being a long trip to my house and back.

if this doesnt suit i understand if u wanna give all the doe to maug since i know ur in a rush etc.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
off-topic: u a capped Tailor Boomer ?

I'm 987, was wondering how many plat it would take before I can make my lvl 51 suit :)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
hey maug how r u broke if ur selling a savage tg vest for close to 20p? ;)

Maug

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
hey maug how r u broke if ur selling a savage tg vest for close to 20p? ;)

Why do you think im selling it :)

and as i have understood it alchemy costs between 25-30 plat and im at 700 and want to get 1000+ so i think i need more than that... besides the vest is the only good item i have atm, but have decided to play my SB instead...

Dinfar

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
sorry, ISA server in work is up the left :(

as i said i am a bit tight for time, only able to get on at lunch time for around 5 mins due to work and it being a long trip to my house and back.

if this doesnt suit i understand if u wanna give all the doe to maug since i know ur in a rush etc.

i have a good group going on hib/excal so atm im in no rush to get started. When do you get home from work?

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Wij said:
off-topic: u a capped Tailor Boomer ?

I'm 987, was wondering how many plat it would take before I can make my lvl 51 suit :)

nah bud, stopped at 1k exactly due to dier bordem, it took me like... 3 days to go from 970 --> 1000 but not a lot of money

dunno in total but it musta cost me about 3p ish to go from 1 --> 1k tailor.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Dinfar said:
i have a good group going on hib/excal so atm im in no rush to get started. When do you get home from work?

i finish at 5:00 GMT, usually home between 5:30 and 5:45

Maug

Fledgling Freddie
Well its past 1400 so i have to log off... So give it all to nuky, or if u feel like it my nephew kasrry might be online, ha can take some for me too :)

Well nice to see u handing out money anyways...

Have fun, and see u around...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Boomeruk said:
nah bud, stopped at 1k exactly due to dier bordem, it took me like... 3 days to go from 970 --> 1000 but not a lot of money

dunno in total but it musta cost me about 3p ish to go from 1 --> 1k tailor.

I might stop at 1045 so I can make a lvl 45 suit and provide the leather for upto lvl 45 for chain wearing toons :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom