givf RvR expansion?

P

Powahhh

The first big change will be the restructuring of the current RvR zones for each realm into a single 'region' which will mean that there will be no more loading time when travelling between the different zones. Communication will be made easier, as will the means of transport from one zone to another. Each realm will see it's own frontier zone separated from the others by an ocean.

hmmmm :eek:
no more 10s for the poor sall fadri ? :p:p:p:p

G

Giga

if we say 3-4fg every port to emain my guess he makes about 10k plat a month :)

then come odins and ofc abit extra zerg here and ther hmmm maybe i should respec to sells man

O

Ozands

i hope there will be some uber hasteners standing everywhere so it dosent take ages to see some action w/o skald/bard/minstrel speed

N

NoBrains

Originally posted by Ozands
i hope there will be some uber hasteners standing everywhere so it dosent take ages to see some action w/o skald/bard/minstrel speed

This helps stealth zerg mostly...

E

enli

zerging of albs in own frontier?
would be a change :)

L

loxleyhood

That Sall Fadri is a parasite. Cut his hair and send him to work.

O

old.Emma

From what i understand the oceans are "oceans" if you know what i mean. There large, but not too big for a stealther to cross solo ;p

I also believe the addition of this will make player purchased boats worthwhile. Could even open a new franchise of Ferry's ;p

L

loxleyhood

Ha. Some chance of you serving on the good ship awesome.

O

Ozands

Originally posted by NoBrains
This helps stealth zerg mostly...

So it dosent help the solo stealther ?? i would say it helps them the most

Users who are viewing this thread