Givf new players!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Kinda getting bored with the same people/groups in rvr

GoA need to advertise a bit more :(

Cluster might be ok for a few months, but then what happens? What happens if excal lot dont like prydwen lot?

What happens if servers no longer want to be merged

Yes im bored and yes its late. Flame away

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
if clustering doesnt work well, mythic declared he has the right to undo it at any time..

but i hope it will be fine, and we get lots of new solo enemies...
so boring if you can kill anyone..

lol, j/k.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Thadius said:
Cluster might be ok for a few months, but then what happens? What happens if excal lot dont like prydwen lot?

what happends if Prywen likes excal lot but excal lot does not like them back? :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
last night i gave a noob 300g :) and gave him some help :worthy:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ogrelin Blodig said:
what happends if Prywen likes excal lot but excal lot does not like them back? :)

Excal lot can foad and leave my server alone :<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
if clustering doesnt work well, mythic declared he has the right to undo it at any time..

but i hope it will be fine, and we get lots of new solo enemies...
so boring if you can kill anyone..

lol, j/k.
Goa said it's a defenite change tho. Once servers are clustered, regardless of how good or bad it turns out, they won't be able to undo it, so I don't quite get your comment ;p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
The new A3 movie would give alot of people something to think about when passing shops with DAoC avaliable. Just get permission to stick it on TV.

Am talking the 1 min intro. (Up to where it says "A3")

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Goa said it's a defenite change tho. Once servers are clustered, regardless of how good or bad it turns out, they won't be able to undo it, so I don't quite get your comment ;p

copying from camelotherald grab bag:

Q: Is de-clustering something that Mythic has planned for?

A: Yep. That's why servers aren't merged, but rather, clustered. If the situation called for it, we could break them back apart without more than a day of downtime. Some of the changes we're currently discussing (in response to feedback asking for some player-friendly features on the clusters) might make breaking the clusters apart a little more challenging, but it could still be done.

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
copying from camelotherald grab bag:

Q: Is de-clustering something that Mythic has planned for?

A: Yep. That's why servers aren't merged, but rather, clustered. If the situation called for it, we could break them back apart without more than a day of downtime. Some of the changes we're currently discussing (in response to feedback asking for some player-friendly features on the clusters) might make breaking the clusters apart a little more challenging, but it could still be done.

fucking pwnd strafe !!!

Dorimor1

Banned
clintockss said:
lol, excal will like u dont worry

Well I'm sure both servers will get along, it will be no different from when the game started, some people will make friends, others will make enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom