Givf Free Month back to Goa!

E

erol

Ok, a bit of a shocking heading but hear me out.

I think we should start a campaign to give Goa back their "free month" offer, so that they can actually some decent staff who actually know IT, and get some some decent servers that don't fall over everytime more than a couple logon.

FFS, lots of other sites on the Internet manage just fine, but for some reason Goa would like us to believe that get the brunt of the hackings etc.

Oh, and I also think they should get a decent communications officer, I believe there is one looking for a job at the moment in the UK!!! And a security expert.... probably a few of those about to be looking for new jobs!

But Seriously....I'd rather they took that money back and actually spent it on offering a more professional service... what's the point in giving us a free month if the servers are still going down every other day!

T

the_smurflord

They're not down every other day. We've had about 3 serious outages in 18 months, which compared to most other games is a damned good record. It's just that the last one was a real biggun.

E

erol

It might well be 3 major outages in the last 18 months, I really wouldn't know, but tbh it's the smaller outages that are more regular and there is no way in hell that that number is just 3.

And no, I have played on many games that can keep servers for longer than that, but I think you only need look across the pond (to the US DAoC) to see if they get half as many outages as we do... I think not!

Which only leaves one culprit.

F

Flimgoblin

they get their outages too - just you don't read about it on BW :)

Users who are viewing this thread