Givf Dragon Raids :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Need to restock on some stones and wondering why no dragon raids posted on fh for the last week or so ?

Can Bring rr5 ml10 Hero or rr4 ml8 bm ^^

Cmon people ...

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
give back pre nf and get my animist lvl 50 and i bring 7 more anis and 4 random and i chain kill dragon for u (that is if i was playing) some ppl know me from my crazy dragon raids pre nf :)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Punishment said:
Need to restock on some stones and wondering why no dragon raids posted on fh for the last week or so ?

Can Bring rr5 ml10 Hero or rr4 ml8 bm ^^

Cmon people ...

In the immortal words - book them, and they will come....

Go Jimmeh Go!! :worthy:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Dwali said:
give back pre nf and get my animist lvl 50 and i bring 7 more anis and 4 random and i chain kill dragon for u (that is if i was playing) some ppl know me from my crazy dragon raids pre nf :)

Dwali what exactly has changed (glare?) to stop doin it with animists? There must be some twist to this, to make it work again :|

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
ill join jim with what ever char u need as i need to get a stone to repay someone :)

set one up and im sure they will come :D

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Really straight forward to setup tbh to get 2 sets of stones each.

Here is a little guide to running ur own raid...

U wil need:

Group1

Bard, Druid, Druid, Warden, Hero, Hero, Bm/vamp, Bm.

This grp apoints a main tank (a hero is best) to pull the dragon once u have reached the site. This tank will pull the dragon south within the dragon area and the a druid from g1 fops. Lights tanks will focus on side and rear styles while the heroes gaurd the druids and try to keep the dragons aggro.
G1 will keep this up until the dragon dies. Druids from g1 may need to rezz g2 at times.

Group 2

Ani <verd ml10>, ani, ani, Druid

This grp clears the aggro at the north, west and east entrances to the dragon site and setup shrooms at the entrances. They dont have much to do until 50% as this is when messengers start to spawn. It is g2's job to kill them all. Failiure to do so will probably compromise the raid.

Things to watch out for:

All messages from the dragon are in /s or broad. Make sure noone from the bg spams in these channels.

AT 10% intervals the dragon may pbaoe grp 1. When this happens the bg leader must spam a macro so that g1 spreads >>>pbaoe inc spread out!!<<< for example. The msg for this is in /s and will include something like: The dragon breaths in deeply making ready to unleash a furious attack!!

At 50% the dragon will spawn messengers. If even one escapes u will get huge nasty aggro which is extremely hard to beat on a 1.5 fg raid. The anis must not afk and must b rdy at all times after 50%. The msg for this will b in /broad and will include something like: Splitting your eardrums!!

At 30% the dragon will unleash a regular pbaoe stun. This does no dmg but just slows the killing process fdown for g1. Do not purgw this unless u get glared... save it for when u rly need to.

Next up is glares. If neone in g1 casts a spell out of mele range u will get glared. Again this can compromise the raid so stay close to the dragon... he wont bite ;p

And finally chants class as casting out of mele range.. so on entering the site make sure all chants are off. U can turn them back on again when everyone is in position.

Hope this helps :)

I cba doing a dragon raid this week but if u follow this to the letter u will b fine ... as long as ur anis dont afk ;p

btw make sure u have lots of back pack space... he drops 25 of each stone ( they come as stacked ) and lots and lots of mp armour and weapon pieces. Watch out for the ring of tarkaoz aswell ;p

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Dwali what exactly has changed (glare?) to stop doin it with animists? There must be some twist to this, to make it work again :|

Affraid not m8 hes pretty magic resistant tbh and also if u spam lots and lots of shrooms he starts to randomly port people out of the dragon site and into sum aggro on a hill north of the dragon site ;p

it is worth taking an out of grp ani tho who sticks with g1... spamming low level shrooms and bombs really helps on the to hit bonus.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:

as they said tuttie...he has higher magic resistance/porting ppl now...if he was unchanged he would be easy with 8 anis and 4 randoms

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Alright ill try and set one up on both servers for Friday evening or smt ... keep an eye on stickys over next few days ... If it works out ok it will be a weekly thing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom