givf back hurbury!

O

old.Sko

thanks to Heart and Soul for helping us in return of our property :)

W

wiiwii

hehe must say the nice albion weather is perfect for tired kobbies. can we keep hurbury for lets say forevah?!
:)

M

Mavl

Originally posted by wiiwii
hehe must say the nice albion weather is perfect for tired kobbies. can we keep hurbury for lets say forevah?!
:)
sorry, you cant

M

Mavl

Originally posted by Arnor2
what are you gonna do about it? zerg emain till the servers reset? :p

no, put landmines everywhere

W

wiiwii

hehe albs hurbury belongs too bc :( 2 tries with 12 and 13 players and NPC keep beating u. last attempt now, gl too u :)

But why bother we will just take it back :p

M

Mavl

hmmm.... last I checked hurbury was ours and safely secured, is this some kind of conspiracy ?

O

old.Demeter

A Viking Huscarl is killed with 12 enemies in area
A Viking Archer is killed with 12 enemies in area
A Viking Archer is killed with 9 enemies in area
A Viking Huscarl is killed with 8 enemies in area
A Viking Archer is killed with 1 enemies in area

ha ha ha

guards > albs

M

Mavl

"A Viking Archer is killed with 1 enemies in area"

looks more like 1 alb > your guards

O

old.Sko

Does it matter ? See - hurbury is placed in _snowdonia_. snowdonia. Thus it is midgard keep and we will take it back, for we cannot leave our keeps in the albs hands.

A

Adri

bet you guys were pissed.

black company took it yesterday evening, then within 30mins avengers of pendragon & co took it back again. ;)

O

old.anubis

we'll take it again today, and this time park healer and 3 sms inside :p

O

old.Demeter

haha we took it ONLY to get our grp into DF

in the end being a six in alb DF
(44 SB, 43 healer, 50 Thane, Skald and SB, and another 49 Healer) we managed to kill 95 ALBs
not 2FG, not 3FG but 95.....

WTF were u doing ? most of the time when we attack you just run into different directions or in circles or stand still....

How the hell can skald without end kill a cleric with 2 instas up, while his grp is running around ?

and that idea of scouting with scouts.... i really love it... no camo, nothing, u just walk into SB with see hidden "as intended"

O

old.Rusfighter

Originally posted by AdriXavier
bet you guys were pissed.

black company took it yesterday evening, then within 30mins avengers of pendragon & co took it back again. ;)

Yup ... took it 4 DF access. 83 dead albs in 1 hour at alb DF entrance with our almostFG as a result :)

EDIT1: 2Demeter We were 7 (+fender) my stat counted 83 but... anyway it was fun :)
EDIT2: 2AdriXavier (about skald killin clery) I was that skald... yup no end just 1H, DMG add, DDs and DoT proc. Hes group was mezzed by short AEinsta. Cler used both instaheals and i was immune 2 mezz.

O

old.Sko

Hmm Adri, what are you proud of ? That when we were busy protecting darkness falls residents from extermination, you maliciously taken our keep ? Upgrade doors well, since we will smash them again today to return Hurbury Faste :)

S

skile

Originally posted by old.Demeter
haha we took it ONLY to get our grp into DF

in the end being a six in alb DF
(44 SB, 43 healer, 50 Thane, Skald and SB, and another 49 Healer) we managed to kill 95 ALBs
not 2FG, not 3FG but 95.....

WTF were u doing ? most of the time when we attack you just run into different directions or in circles or stand still....

How the hell can skald without end kill a cleric with 2 instas up, while his grp is running around ?

and that idea of scouting with scouts.... i really love it... no camo, nothing, u just walk into SB with see hidden "as intended"

80 of em greycon o_O

A

Adri

rus/demeter - no idea wtf u guys are talking about coz i wasnt there, but well done anyway ;)

lol yeah skile all grey con and 1 at a time :p

O

old.Sko

Then it was truly ubah greys :)
Though i heard that pallies at level 30 can solo nightmares .... :rolleyes:

PS. mend healer > all, so dont be upset :)
Recon i healed cronox after 2 infis jumped him, so we ended up with 2 dead infis and cronox at full health :)

O

old.Rusfighter

To be honest (about greyganking).

We killed everything on sight. About 1/3 of them were grey-green, 1/3 blue-yellow, 1/3 epicarmors.

And finaly got killed right after fight with FG yellowcons by 2FG (1 grey-blue and 1 yellow-epic).

Tictakz & madskillz :clap:

O

old.Sko

rus - translation we got sleepy, allowed albs somehow get behind us, and missed incoming. The lesson to be learned though often repeated in chat : dont camp ffs ! :)
PS. Avengers - please upgrade doors to level 10. We will be happy to relieve you from all extra cash you have :)

A

Adri

heh good attempt
those guards owned you good and proper

O

old.CrazyMuppet

That was a very fun defense of hurb indeed!

O

old.Rusfighter

Yep it was fun :) My lil brother played my skald most of the siege time.

W

wiiwii

finally some grudgematches but sorry too say BC > u :( so dont cry when all your cash is gone for door repairs ;)

O

old.Demeter

THE QUESTION

we can deal with purp Knight Commanders
we can deal with red scouts

but from what hell came purple "Knigts" and "Templars" ???

when u attack keep with 1.5 FG and get pop of 3 commanders, 2 knights and 2 templars, all deep purple, it is getting not funny

also shame on alb's who severely outnumbered us but still were hiding behind guards...

Users who are viewing this thread