I hate sitting on pad and I miss the lovely defence bonus :D

O

old.mattshanes

Gifv narve in sauv!

I miss that guy:( hehe always saw his spam in camelot hills.:D

C

Cavex ElSaviour

narv hasnt popped for ages now.

some one informed righnow about it? still want the amulet he supposed to drop.

K

kjel

I go there all the bloody time, but Albs baf and cfh, makes a great deal of hassle for a poor solo skald =/

S

Skrad

Unfortunately, there's been a quite large hib or alb force camping the mmg most times I've tried to get there with a few guildies from White Rose. Most of us are anti-zerg, preferring the usually small scale action in Sauvage, so don't really want to call up an alliance zerg to break through and then mindlessly flatten whatever we see. Hopefully we'll get through again some time soon.

A

amazingsteve

too risky to fight in Sauvage imo..Some Alb idiot may think it´s a relic raid and press the relic-raid-crash-zone button:eek:

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by amazingsteve
too risky to fight in Sauvage imo..Some Alb idiot may think it´s a relic raid and press the relic-raid-crash-zone button:eek:

:bore:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Idiot :kissit:

S

Svartur

Havent been able to play for over a week but this weekend there will be at least one middie in sauvage. ;)

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Svartur
Havent been able to play for over a week but this weekend there will be at least one middie in sauvage. ;)

all weekend, or just partly?

My Forest might have issues with that. And if the forest has a problem, I have a problem :p

O

old.Sohawen

Originally posted by Svartur

/em places his infil behind a tree comsi comsi comsi ;)

G

ghoul

imo you whine m8 :(

M

Mavl

no whines for once pls :(

Users who are viewing this thread