Give us a new DE forum !

T

Teh Fonz!!1

We want a Dragon Empires Forum, any reason why we ain't got one yet? :)

O

old.Tohtori

Is DE out even yet? Or do you just want to get to top nro 1 poster head honcho with the big cajones before the n00bs come rolling in? :p

N

Neural Network

I want a DE forum so I can write "FIRST!!!1" and stuff. :great:

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Seriously, if we start now we can get a good community together and hopefully, if the game lives up to its promises, making move there won't be too hard.

N

Neural Network

I think, you should send a message to Ted the Dog. Or maybe go posting in the dreaded General Forum?

O

old.Tohtori

Create one the same way we reated the off-topic. Talk waaaay too much about it on the general forums :D

F

Fafnir

That game looks so cool, would be cool to have a forum here.

O

old.Tohtori

Waiting myself for DE like for the rising sun. Don't know why i wait for the sun to rise when i'm asleep but that's off hte point. Looks good atleast, perhaps my new addictive gaming experience..hopefully. I'm bored!

F

Fafnir

OMG i used cool twice there, wonder if its sane to use cool that much. OMG here i got again with cool. EEEEEEEEIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkk

O

old.Tohtori

I'm not sure if i should post anything anymore 'cause Fafnir is on a posting spree again. Yesterday t.rog did it, SFXMan is a legend in it...

Ah well, here, have another cookie to invade :p

F

Fafnir

Hey i did it long ago, when you where just a wee kid.

O

old.Tohtori

That's why i said "again" :p

Now stop spamming and write something interesting, or post an odd pictar like so:

pepsi-1.jpg

O

old.job

Hmmm Fonzy, I suggest you download the movies before getting excited about DE , the scenery one's are fantastic, but the characters are chronic, they have re-done them, they claim, but no new movie has surfaced.

The characters at present walk like they are wearing a full body cast from a major car accident, under their armour.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Whatever happened to Shadowbawn or shadowbane or whatever the hell it was called?

F

Fafnir

It got really bad previews, the i have heard nothing about it.

O

old.job

No worries though, if it's crap, Fonzy can just bang it on the side, stand back and go 'HEEEEEYYYYY'

That'll sort it.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Fafnir
btw PEPSI STINKS
I completely agree. Pepsi tastes bad :p
If someone says it tastes the same as Coca-Cola, pfft...
I don't even drink much of either but the difference is obvious.

F

Fafnir

Aye, and coke is better for drink, pepsi is just to sweet.

F

Flimgoblin

hey pepsi tastes the same as cocacola

if you sandpaper your tongue first... then french-kiss an angle-grinder.

Oh and DE is cool - not sure we need a forum as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread