Give Race Respec

H

hercules-df

GIVE!!!!!!!!
ill give you filthy french gits a fiver to change my wiz to a briton! i want to LIVE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE i tell you, giant avalonians dont last long :(
base stats respec would be nice too, stones or just a 1 off thing either way i want one NOW!

X

xplo

I would also like to change to highlander ^^

S

scrow2

I would change to a luri......luri savage would own everyone :)

N

nalistah

would change my rm from norseman to kobbie :]

and i dont dare to think about how i specced my RM at startup.. dont remember at all.. was like reeeeeeeally long ago.. :O

F

-fwapp-

and id change my scout from brit to saracen :| ive no clue whatsoever what happened at start up but i think i may be 30dex down from what i would have been had i known what i was doing at creation and none of this makes sense :C

A

aonn_elfclomper

Originally posted by hercules-df
GIVE!!!!!!!!
ill give you filthy french gits a fiver to change my wiz to a briton! i want to LIVE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE i tell you, giant avalonians dont last long :(
base stats respec would be nice too, stones or just a 1 off thing either way i want one NOW!

race dosent really mather mate ,,, 99% of mid/hib can spot an wiz out ,,, its not like u could be taken as an friar :)

P

Pin

Re: Re: Give Race Respec

Originally posted by aonn_elfclomper
race dosent really mather mate ,,, 99% of mid/hib can spot an wiz out ,,, its not like u could be taken as an friar :)

oh?

Originally posted by vintervargen
Originally posted by Pin
Sorry alders... couldn't kill a solo RR3 wizard?
pin, j00 looked like a friar :p

L

Larik-

Re: Re: Give Race Respec

Originally posted by aonn_elfclomper

Make a huge difference having 'Avalonian' over your head - might as well be a neon sign saying shoot me first :(

F

Forau

You're all liars, if Mythic gave race respecs all you would see is DWARVES! The dwarves would rule the world I tell you!

B

Belomar

I like it that I'm Avalonian. That means I get to be the first to get loads of people coming up to me in RvR to talk to me in a language I don't understand and poke me with sharp things.

K

Kallio

Originally posted by Belomar
I like it that I'm Avalonian. That means I get to be the first to get loads of people coming up to me in RvR to talk to me in a language I don't understand and poke me with sharp things.

:clap:

X

Xaldrick

Re: Re: Re: Give Race Respec

Originally posted by Larik-
Make a huge difference having 'Avalonian' over your head - might as well be a neon sign saying shoot me first :(

Tell me then, what does the banjo in the celts hand say ? ;p

P

Pin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Give Race Respec

Originally posted by Xaldrick

to savages it says "who tf cares. i've got det4, F8, F8, F8!!!1"

D

denser

Re: Re: Re: Re: Give Race Respec

Originally posted by Xaldrick

'Please don't sell me to medical science, I am nothing but a poor instrument with knowledge of languages'

Ahem, sorry.

S

sweetleaf.

Albs casters are easy to spot, its the 5 cloth wearing ugly ppl by the cleric behind the 8 paladins. In a fg v fg fight.

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by sweetleaf.
Albs casters are easy to spot, its the 5 cloth wearing ugly ppl by the cleric behind the 8 paladins. In a fg v fg fight.

when has more than 1 pally ever been in an rvr grp :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom