give PE active sorc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoulFly Amarok

Shouldn't be that hard to pl on tangies tho? :<

O

old.SadonTheGrey

IMHO Gohrim should be nicer to people in the guild before you start looking for someone to play with you 24/7 :p

L

leviathane

you need to start actually inviting guild sroc's into your grps instaeda fucking going and inviting sotl sorc's all the time.

D

dumdidum

lol, asking active PE sorc when you not even inviting guildie sorc to a group, instead inviting a sorc from other guild :)

L

Lochlyessa

Guess all your guild sorcs are crap compared to sept ;o

O

old.windforce

Septina & Fyfe are great sorcs

Problem is low RR sorc can't match there performance

V

vestax

why cant a low RR sorc match there performances?

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by vestax
why cant a low RR sorc match there performances?

Because most have lved in 5 days played and do not know what a mana pot is probably?:p

Heh esoteric was good too:D the guy quit though a few weeks back:(

L

lubbock

LOL so you need higher rr sorcerers so you dont invite your own sorcerers into your groups, so how will they get to a higher rr if they dont get groups :) :) :) :)

L

leviathane

ive been playing longer than 5 days lol being a high rr isnt evrything, its how well you know your class.

G

Garaen

Originally posted by old.windforce
Septina & Fyfe are great sorcs

Problem is low RR sorc can't match there performance

Nope, low RR sorcerer's do just fine, its the power level'd ones that are utter shite.

O

old.linnet

Yup, being high rr doesn't do all that much for casters ... compared to tanks, at any rate.

M

-mamba-

Powerleved or not makes hardly any difference imo... mobs are easy to control and predict while in rvr sorc has to stay sharp all the time, spot enemies before they spot you, take care of pets on casters/clerics and so on. I've spent my share of time rvring, and i think i would be very sucky sorc :eek: When grouping with Fyfe, Septina etc enemies are often mezzed by the time i spot them:)

About us needing a sorc / not inviting guildies .. dunno really, its never me who makes the groups etc. But if we have a good sorc in group we aren't going to kick him/her if a guildie comes online. Never known you well Leviathane, you're very likely a good sorc but as far as i remember every time i grouped with you, you got bored and logged after 1 or 2 runs...

F

faderullan

When we do the groups. Its kinda safe to use Septina or Fyfe because they are both very good. Sure i would try others but Septina and Fyfe will be my primary choices until any other has showed some real skill.

But since none of them will join PE we do need a guild sorc :)

F

faderullan

And fyfe dont need a release macro. He gets ressed in avg 3 times per fight ;)

L

liste

why bother getting a guild sorc, if you're just going to use Sept and Fyf anyway though? ;p

G

Gohrim

Whine whine whine.

Only sorcs PE want know it them selvs this post is usless.

And lol at gohrim need to be nicer... If u dont like me BITE ME!!

Midas is Pling a sorc wich will be 50 in a few days.

Mebaba will have a 50 sorc in the coming week aswell.

And levi if u wanted guild grp maby u shuld tryed to be online a bit more on ur sorc and less or ur alt.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

And lol at gohrim need to be nicer... If u dont like me BITE ME!!

I don't like you so I left your guild....mmmmmkay?

S

Scunner

Septina isa very good sorc, may as well keep on using her if you have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread