Give more soloers :<

gohan

FH is my second home
not that its not fun jumping into the middle of an alb zerg an grabing a kill before 6 bolts an a cleric stun hit me BUUUUUUUUUUUT some sexor 1v1 action wud be nice

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Can I ask ya'll a question when does the alb zerg log off so we can have a bit of 1v1 action. 1:00am and im still gettin ganked as soon as i leave portal keep it really is pathetic. icescute (biggest ck hugger ever imo) and co have actually came down from the walls off ck for once :eek6: (im not kidding) to camp mb road instead with their zerg.

dasarms is a legend got a few good duels from him and he didnt feel the need 2 pop me in front of zerg, as well as taxed a inf and a ns elka.
pretty disappointed at the albs tonight and i dont hope for a repeat.

But I agree with you gohhann thid needs more 1v1 fights honeslty albs use your heads when theres like 5 solo mids online... why have a fg running with a rej cleric and chain us ffs thats jus noobish! As for you polearmsmen (cept dasarms) seriously redo your templates an unbuffed sb shouldn't beable to pwn you like that... :kissit:

peace

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Toxic said:
As for you polearmsmen (cept dasarms) seriously redo your templates an unbuffed sb shouldn't beable to pwn you like that... :kissit:

ROFL

Dorimor1

Banned
Never find it hard to get a solo fight. Guild groups and zergs will let you duel aslong as you make it clear you won't attack.. Anyway thats the way I did it.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Never find it hard to get a solo fight. Guild groups and zergs will let you duel aslong as you make it clear you won't attack.. Anyway thats the way I did it.

wtf r u serious they r trigger happy casters ... they dont care abt duelers or thid honour etc they jus want rp's and they want em anyway they cn get em!
tbh if you had of logged on last night it was more or less impossible to get a 1v1 unless you met dasarms only decent duel i had all night.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Toxic said:
Can I ask ya'll a question when does the alb zerg log off so we can have a bit of 1v1 action. 1:00am and im still gettin ganked as soon as i leave portal keep it really is pathetic. icescute (biggest ck hugger ever imo) and co have actually came down from the walls off ck for once :eek6: (im not kidding) to camp mb road instead with their zerg.

dasarms is a legend got a few good duels from him and he didnt feel the need 2 pop me in front of zerg, as well as taxed a inf and a ns elka.

But I agree with you gohhann thid needs more 1v1 fights honeslty albs use your heads when theres like 5 solo mids online... why have a fg running with a rej cleric and chain us ffs thats jus noobish! As for you polearmsmen (cept dasarms) seriously redo your templates an unbuffed sb shouldn't beable to pwn you like that... :kissit:

peace

Good point well made.
I've been guilty of running with the crowd and its mainly down to:
a) Getting the same treatment, especially from mids;
b) Me being a noob at pve (though I'm trying to learn!).

However, the group we were in other night decided that ganking toxic was really unfair and that if you started a 1v1 we would watch/bow. So we did & I think you killed Laow (?) as we watched. I think last night I yelled at the grp I was in not to add on you but sometimes just bloodlust takes hold.

Also, it didn't other night some lamer (I won't say who but he knows who it is) PA'd 1 of our casters watching you 1v1 and also added on our 1v1 later. So it's not entirely black and white.

Oh 1 last thing; in defence of icecute she was lvl 21 and in rog gear so she sits in ck a lot to avoid being chain killed by stealthers. So I can see why.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
well i had alot of good 1 vs 1 fights the last days, just not funny to find 3 vamps on stick :)

- Runans

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Toxic said:

peace

you added on my animist when I was fighting a skald. Who are you to talk about 1v1 action?

E_E

Loyal Freddie
rolled a arms (dasarms) tired of irvr atm, so iam running around looking for 1 vs1 in my roqs being good fun so far, gohan ur 1 nasty hunter

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
E_E said:
rolled a arms (dasarms) tired of irvr atm, so iam running around looking for 1 vs1 in my roqs being good fun so far, gohan ur 1 nasty hunter

Do you still have your molvik inf? I remember the fun we used to have with you and my ranger teaming up on OP mids and their warlocks. :)

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Mybuddies said:
However, the group we were in other night decided that ganking toxic was really unfair and that if you started a 1v1 we would watch/bow. So we did & I think you killed Laow (?) as we watched. I think last night I yelled at the grp I was in not to add on you but sometimes just bloodlust takes hold.

Yes i remember laow tried 2 pop me in front of zerg a few times and the time you guys didnt add i sliced through her, i appreciated that :p will repay the favour.
Although i must say jus logged on tonight and 3 infs at the bottom of mpk hill waitin 2 pop me in front of zerg...worst offender is prob musashi (pops me and runs) wat a noob coz after i got ganked he emoted me (see screeny).
thid.jpg
Really funny coz i read fireisfuns thread about running a fg during the day (which is mainly soloing time tbh) made me laugh the last thing thidranki needs imo is an organised zerg.

gohan

FH is my second home
hahah nice resaloution :< 800x600 ftw?

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Coldbeard said:
you added on my animist when I was fighting a skald. Who are you to talk about 1v1 action?

hehe when i hit you there wasn't a skald in sight although u did have some health gone.
Do me a favour mate jus stick 2 pet spamming in bridge towers ok!

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
gohan said:
hahah nice resaloution :< 800x600 ftw?

well when you play on a shitty laptop wat cn ya do...if you wanted 2 buy me a new comp gohan why didnt you just say so :p

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Siesta said:
Do you still have your molvik inf? I remember the fun we used to have with you and my ranger teaming up on OP mids and their warlocks.

aye i do, PLéd it to 44 for leirvik, but when i had to respec RA at some point and had a free level so accidently got it to 45 :( :( så iam gonna get it ready for the new 45 - 49 BG :p

Any ways was good fun to chain kill them warlocks ower and ower again

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Toxic said:
hehe when i hit you there wasn't a skald in sight although u did have some health gone.
Do me a favour mate jus stick 2 pet spamming in bridge towers ok!

You ought to try and open your eyes then for a change?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Toxic said:
if your indeed the stealther in the screenshot, you added on me all night so i dont see what "1 v 1's" your after because they very obviously arent fair ones

And according to that screenshot you ran straight through a zerg and expected not to get popped or as i suspect you were once again looking for a easy caster kill
1v1's indeeed

Such a shame if you and gohan are what midgards thid soloer population is left with
<begins singing the game is dying doo doo doo>

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Yeh thats right im an adder the biggest there is in fact i go out of my way 2 kill any1 in sight...well thats wat u wanted 2 hear isnt it ffs even tho i have 2 put up with abuse from realm mates coz i dont "help" them out.
tell you what ill roll a theurg and then you wont have 2 put up with my excessive addding.

oh and chronictank wats your class/name in thid

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Coldbeard said:
My oh my what a comeback
lol im not gonna defend myself 2 you guys i dont have to. all i cn say is i try nt 2 add on my sb (unless im in a group ofc then ill defend group players) ive got an idea why dont you 2 double me in thid shud be a laugh get some of that frustration out.

coldbeard where you duoin with a blue con bard at mb this evening coz i dont remember you or chronictank tbh

gohan

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
Such a shame if you and gohan are what midgards thid soloer population is left with

yout nan solo's too so its all good in the hood \0/ chav reply for a chav poster

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Chronictank said:
And according to that screenshot you ran straight through a zerg and expected not to get popped or as i suspect you were once again looking for a easy caster kill
1v1's indeeed

who are you to comment on any players that sometimes try to solo! and ofc i didnt expect not to die i was simply showing musashi emotein me and the zerg campin mpk from screenshot :p and btw if albs r gonna zerg then i have every right to 1 shot casters to get some kills... i suggest you get back to your zerg they'll be missing you. :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Toxic said:
Yeh thats right im an adder the biggest there is in fact i go out of my way 2 kill any1 in sight...well thats wat u wanted 2 hear isnt it ffs even tho i have 2 put up with abuse from realm mates coz i dont "help" them out.
tell you what ill roll a theurg and then you wont have 2 put up with my excessive addding.

oh and chronictank wats your class/name in thid
i dont really care how you play, what you do, or who you group with to be very honest,
im simply stating that its rather silly to come here with the "holier than thou", attitude when your just as bad as the people you are complaining about.
The difference being, they arent claiming to be anything they are not

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Chronictank said:
i dont really care how you play, what you do, or who you group with to be very honest,
if you dont care why post...
holier than thou ftw

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Toxic said:
if you dont care why post...
holier than thou ftw
read, understand, then reply

I'll spell it out before you make a bigger fool of yourself than you already are.
You pay your subs, you can play however you like within the constraints of the code of conduct.

Now read this bit very carefully you might learn something;
There is no rule against zerging, there is no rule against popping stealthers in front of a zerg (and to be quite honest if you are stupid enough to roam in front of a zerg long enough to be popped you deserve to die).
Who am i?
I am someone who pays his own subscription, so i play the game how i want to, when you pay for my account i will gladly conform to whatever playstyle you prefer

This is completely irrelevant as everyone is entitled to play how they like, but if you want to stretch e-peens i also am Chronicstrike - Shadowblade who had 320 solo kills before i forgot to turn on /xpoff and dinged lvl 25.
Making your comments about my playstyle null and void, i however unlike yourself am not preaching to the masses that the way they play the game is wrong (ironically showing how little you really know about the game)

Before you spout your usual garbage, how can playing a buffed stealther vs predominantly un-spellcrafted, unbuffed people in rogs and free armour remotely be playing for the challenge?

Maar

Loyal Freddie
Chronictank said:
<begins singing the game is dying doo doo doo>

I see some mid soloers from time to time but not many soloers from either hib nor alb, but it's sure a laugh to almost kill <put in random melee hib class> while healed by his bard friend. And yes, I do solo most of the time on mid (zerk) and solo all the time on alb (theurg) except when rare keep take.

I can't even remember that I have had any stealthers from my own realm adding on any of my fights when they have been quite even ie when not more then 2vs1 . So why not all stop throw dirt and do what the game is designed for.. Kill all enemies no matter what and during the time wait and pray for the dying game to atleast get a battle arena where duells can take place.

~Signed Maar

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Maar said:
I see some mid soloers from time to time but not many soloers from either hib nor alb, but it's sure a laugh to almost kill <put in random melee hib class> while healed by his bard friend. And yes, I do solo most of the time on mid (zerk) and solo all the time on alb (theurg) except when rare keep take.

I can't even remember that I have had any stealthers from my own realm adding on any of my fights when they have been quite even ie when not more then 2vs1 . So why not all stop throw dirt and do what the game is designed for.. Kill all enemies no matter what and during the time wait and pray for the dying game to atleast get a battle arena where duells can take place.

~Signed Maar
i was not shunning the solo population, i was saying its a shame if they represented the ignorant attitude that plagues soloers in this game.
Soloers can very easily choose a part of thid away from prime time routes to fight where there is a reduced chance to get adds/steamrolled.
But they dont, they fight in the middle of a main route then expect not to get caught in the cross fire.

I solo'd myself for the most part in thid (up till rescently when i duo as a visible with a friend who i rescently learned plays daoc), including at level 50 yet i dont whine and bitch at every opertunity how i was outnumbered

Maar

Loyal Freddie
Chronictank said:
i was not shunning the solo population, i was saying its a shame if they represented the ignorant attitude that plagues soloers in this game.

Well said. But not only soloers, many others aswell.. Dont add FFS is likely one of the most used word in daoc (/rel may be more used but back to facts).

Chronictank said:
Soloers can very easily choose a part of thid away from prime time routes to fight where there is a reduced chance to get adds/steamrolled.

Will most likely never happen since not many people will go there (there is not even many people left in thid). And I know that I would never go there, im not much into duells, I tries to respect 1vs1 but there is the line. A enemy is always a enemy. And it's a thrill to run around solo knowing you will meet a enemy around the corner or next, if it's a even fight a bonus, if not.. /rel and go back and next time I may be more lucky and even win a fight.

Chronictank said:
I solo'd myself for the most part in thid (up till rescently when i duo as a visible with a friend who i rescently learned plays daoc), including at level 50 yet i dont whine and bitch at every opertunity how i was outnumbered

That's good Chronic and Im sure you have great fun as I have. But you do like a good conversation and to make your 'voice' heard and especially spawn arguments to keep a thread alive when it should have been dead and burried :).

~Signed Maar

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Maar said:
That's good Chronic and Im sure you have great fun as I have. But you do like a good conversation and to make your 'voice' heard and especially spawn arguments to keep a thread alive when it should have been dead and burried :).

~Signed Maar
thats true :p, but we all need entertaining on a quiet day at work ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom