Give more huge battles :)

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Keep it up Noler. Eventually you wont have to use caps and repeat 5 times before peeps pay attention :p

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
agree.

tho it is nice of albs and mids to put up zergs to fight also :)

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
lol, its fun for 1 or 2 days indeed :p
But my whole daoc-weekend was screwed by sieges :D (well, not ruined in a bad way offcourse :p)

Event

Fledgling Freddie
This argument has been flogged to death.

There is enough room in this game for fotm, fgs, perfect grp setups, ggs, random grps, zergs and soloers.

Stop being silly :D

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Event said:

There is enough room in this game for fotm, fgs, perfect grp setups, ggs, random grps, zergs and soloers.

Is it me, or are scottish people trying to make sense :D

Event

Fledgling Freddie
I try to make sense of this crazy world but I find deeper solace in the buckfast grape and imbibe of its comforting hazy brain duvet :D

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
Event said:

I dont want to play with myself in hw... since emain is focked up by zerglings and same shit in odins

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Take zergs/keeptakes/roleplaying to Hadrians/odins - Emain is for us FG RvR RP Farmers! :kissit: ;)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
To the emainers

Sadly Emain is in Hib territory, and tbh I would like nothing more than it to be severed from us like a rotting limb. In either one of the other 2 realms, obscene numbers trigger an immediate response(if they have relics), this is not the case with hib because of emain. 100+ albs are frequently in our borders, and crim is a hop, skip and jump away, crauch does not even require discussion. The majority of you will defend the keep, but alot of the time you are not prepared to reclaim it. You leave it up to me and the other "roleplayers" to get the keep back, then moan at me about zerging?

Don't blame me for the state of emain, it has been a zerg fest for as long as I can remember. I made the mistake of trying to block the AMG once so we could try to take back crim, and I won't do that again. I thought it was a viable tactic but I had too many people moan from all realms so I won't do it again. Anyone who knows me will tell you I try get people away from the milegates as fast as possible, I don't cross the milegate threshold and I don't camp PK's.

As you well know, I normally take my raids to another realm, I presume this is good for you guys, because as soon as I open DF, you lot are generally the first in.

To the roleplayers ;)

I had fun guys, and it's nice to see hibs step up and kick ass when it's needed. You guys are the reason hib has relics and defended frontiers, and even though sometimes we don't listen and adrenalin gets the best of us :D we are getting much better and a whole lot more mobile. The quick defences over the last few nights have been impressive, and even though we started off the weekend getting quite badly farmed :D we turned it around and made quite a success of it imo.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
what noler said x2 :)

even played some alts during counter zergs.. ( u notice tihe word counter? our numbers didnt come CLOSE to matching enemies in emain) .. used them well for each occassion and smashed you! smashed you all to goo!

aint a noler thing.. its more a state of game thing.. by now u prolly realise zergs are here to stay.. (like i said about a year ago but hey..)

hib gonna win everytime if we get well run emain cg's like noler done..

be warned.. i might even mash u up soon. myself. you really dont wanna do that.. as that funny man said the the telly.. i think.. didnt he?.. erm..

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
keep the good work goin.

hit n run with ... ehm, ~50 hibs wasn't it? worked, ..... awesome, i had my doubts in the beginning, but it was well impressive how it turned out.

and at least hib with its continous nonzerg habit and zerg-dooming should practice a bit, you can say what you want about albs for instance, but zergs work better with them, and that's not caused by more number but more organization in general it seems.

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
Many a time ive gone to emain in 1fg only to face large grps of albs and get slaughtered so I try again and yet again my full grp gets zerged again so the only way to fight back is in numbers unless i want to constantly get farmed by albs.

Well done Nolar the last few nights i have seen RPS role in and we have had a chance to fight back against god knows how many albs.

Keep up the good work....I never thought id say this as i h8 zerg's but there is no other way to fight a zerg but with a zerg.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
I made the mistake of trying to block the AMG once so we could try to take back crim, and I won't do that again. I thought it was a viable tactic but I had too many people moan from all realms so I won't do it again.
Ignore them. Take every animist in Hib and form an impenetrable barrier. :)

Attachments

• shrm.bmp
    8.9 KB · Views: 28

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
noler don't give up , South African will rule the whole of emain soon( ama come back ffs)

we lub you noler

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom