Give more grps in hib loop!

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
full rr10 grp too silly
tell me a setup of RR10 Nexus fg with which u fighted...
I tell u answer: it dont exist, u dont see Rozsekal play his sorce Brzda, which is just rr6 etc...? Active high RR ppl in grps its only me (with theurg) and Katzzz (with his cleric), rest of guild switching chars for play...that is for you the full rr10 grp????
Imho mr. Succi, less care about RR and play, or your rule is: If you win against high RR ppl, you laugh to them how big noobs they are or if they win, it is cos high RR?

duact

Fledgling Freddie
enrage are just qbarclicking rpcows (atleast rushje) incase you didnt know.

(clicking with mouse)

Rush

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
enrage are just qbarclicking rpcows (atleast rushje) incase you didnt know.

(clicking with mouse)

dont forget keyboard turners

(turn chars with keyboard)

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
I laugh cuz nexus go toa after being farmed in hib loop instead of trying to actually improve at 8v8

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
I laugh cuz nexus go toa after being farmed in hib loop instead of trying to actually improve at 8v8
And here it is, you are rly bigheaded player without any rescpect to others...yesterday we had nice grp, imo with it we had too chance against your IMBA SUP ROXX setup grp, see ya there, mr. Succi.

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
for me best set grp atm is morningstar :)
and is good see last hope/ greek grp killing a ml 6 raid at 1:00 am, saturday.
u are talking about odins/elite how noobs are they killing ml´s and u are doing the same :drink:

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:

i dont want to start a bad discussion here really, but time ago without being in a nexus fg, and the only grp i could fight yesterday which was a little challenge was Last Hope , because the rest werent any real danger; Anark (succi), was in Last Hope grp, and we stopped after around 2hours, when we had the same rps than you in ~4+ hours by farming you :[

tbh its stupid that you talk about wiping rr10 grps.. because you do it sometimes and sometimes you get farmed. As you were told already, old camlann guilds like fear or nexus, are guilds which arent based on a 8man setup, and most of the times we use strange setups which arent good because there isnt the neccesary classes online, as Rozsekal said some posts before. What advantage can we have with some realm abilities more than you when you have perfect 8man grp setups and we have a crap one we made to try to compete a bit and have some fun?. Anyways clavia is right, we arent doing any rr10 grp atm nearly, yesterday we had a grp with a rr4 vamp, rr4 mercenary, rr4 healer, and all have their mains with rr7,rr9,rr8 almost 9.... this is just an example, we always in nexus used to make tankgrps, now we turning to caster grps, and our casters are low rr, my wizard for example is only ~4L1.

This time is your turn coming to a foreign server and meet rr10 ppl, i have 2x rr4 in excal and already had to fight most rr10 ppl there, and sometimes killed some of those grps, even if normally we got farmed. And i dont go to a forum laughing about those rr10's getting owned sometimes.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Zelh said:
i dont want to start a bad discussion here really, but time ago without being in a nexus fg, and the only grp i could fight yesterday which was a little challenge was Last Hope , because the rest werent any real danger; Anark (succi), was in Last Hope grp, and we stopped after around 2hours, when we had the same rps than you in ~4+ hours by farming you :[

tbh its stupid that you talk about wiping rr10 grps.. because you do it sometimes and sometimes you get farmed. As you were told already, old camlann guilds like fear or nexus, are guilds which arent based on a 8man setup, and most of the times we use strange setups which arent good because there isnt the neccesary classes online, as Rozsekal said some posts before. What advantage can we have with some realm abilities more than you when you have perfect 8man grp setups and we have a crap one we made to try to compete a bit and have some fun?. Anyways clavia is right, we arent doing any rr10 grp atm nearly, yesterday we had a grp with a rr4 vamp, rr4 mercenary, rr4 healer, and all have their mains with rr7,rr9,rr8 almost 9.... this is just an example, we always in nexus used to make tankgrps, now we turning to caster grps, and our casters are low rr, my wizard for example is only ~4L1.

This time is your turn coming to a foreign server and meet rr10 ppl, i have 2x rr4 in excal and already had to fight most rr10 ppl there, and sometimes killed some of those grps, even if normally we got farmed. And i dont go to a forum laughing about those rr10's getting owned sometimes.

i ve played in hib loop at times mainly in PUG:s and my PUG still havent lost to a camlann guild yet or been close to losing 1 person in a fight vs a camlann guild yet including , nexus , horde etc etc

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
And here it is, you are rly bigheaded player without any rescpect to others...yesterday we had nice grp, imo with it we had too chance against your IMBA SUP ROXX setup grp, see ya there, mr. Succi.

no , you would have got farmed as you lost a few times to a LH pug with me in it. And no disrespect to LH, but that grp was a mile away from the standard of our guild grp at the moment

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Zelh said:

The last hope grp was online for 2~ hours and was getting 19k/h so i dunno where your figures were comming from :p

And I only laugh cuz nexus pretend to be a uber fg when theres no good competition on camlann , then run away from it when there actually is some.

edit: hell yeah , start a discussion .... it's better than the usual retarded spam by mainly people who dont play on this board

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
the way nexus presented themselves with their fg in toa was more than ridiculous. dunno how ppl can lose that badly vs a 7 man pug :p

Truculent

Fledgling Freddie
its kinda boring to fight against these " set grps" who thinks they are the best skillzor ever just because they can set speedwarp and run away....

If every1 is playing like that shit -- do you think their would be any combats? -> speedwarp 'n' run different directions = no combat, that speedwarpsetting and running is dumb tactic based on the hope that sum other ppl want combats and rps. lol so dont think you are good enrage and all the other speeddwapr sporint skillzor grps

Gramas

Loyal Freddie
Truculent said:
its kinda boring to fight against these " set grps" who thinks they are the best skillzor ever just because they can set speedwarp and run away....

If every1 is playing like that shit -- do you think their would be any combats? -> speedwarp 'n' run different directions = no combat, that speedwarpsetting and running is dumb tactic based on the hope that sum other ppl want combats and rps. lol so dont think you are good enrage and all the other speeddwapr sporint skillzor grps
We dont use this tattic,we dont have bg,our casters just prekite a little at inc like a good caster do everytime.What a caster have to do without bg?

I know we are not good,semi-decent maybe.

btw i saw tonight why a lot of groups come back to the cluster.

Rush

Fledgling Freddie
Truculent said:

U never fight a kite grp imo, as grama says we have no BGer, so our caster should just stand and gettin raped by tanks? lol u are so funny, btw we are no good for sure, even we suck, but atleast we PLAY even when we loose (are u one player of one of the MIGHTY old cam guilds? the ones got farmed by us? :) ).
And as grama sayd, ye we sorted why ppl is back on cluster.... lot of rps ezmode :wanker:

ps. soz for my crappy english

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
"oh noes the casters dont stand still while i hit them waaaaaaaaah"

if you kite also , we'll push... Which is what happens enrage vs last hope
or what happened enrage vs infusion

so if you fancy kiting too , cool... more fun for me and gwal

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Rush said:
one of the MIGHTY old cam guilds? the ones got farmed by us? :)

You were the first in the row when they handed out the clueless moron abilities, not ?

Tell me where somebody was bragging that a camlann grp should always outskill a rvr set grp ? And when did someone get farmed? Go choke on a speedwarp, or shut up tbh...

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
cba to write a long text, i basicly agree with zelh. algen wrote that bec like 3 of our most active players, including me, were away for about 1week.

there is no doubt that some of the new grps are pretty succesful, on the other hand when i look at the bragging here, must have been feeling really well to kill guild pugs with wired setups.
even if camlann guilds have a good grp out, the setup will still be gimped, but as u can see in maulerz or in the nexus bard vid, its still enough for most of the liit rvr players and their grps.
enrage has been killing fear ofte yup thats a fact, when we had grps with setups like 2 hero, druid cleric banshee eld bard shamy. gratz, asylum managed to wipe against this grp twice, but instead of being happy that we still come out and fight with gimp setups u go fh and bragg about farming.
this is camlann, not ur 8vs8 server, some ppl like doing other stuff than hib loop.
i still killed succi solo eventho he duoed with a rr9 warrior bging him, both died in my slam. if i were u, i would have made a thread on fh telling everybody how much u suck at 1on1. pathetic.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Our grp had just split and we were pissing around , kindrid obviously didnt bg me as I wouldn't have died to you if he did. You expect a rr6 merc to have purge2or3 ? otherwise its pretty expected to die from being slammed behind , then attacked with a thrust lw buffed vs unbuffed

more to the point :

Nodoubt said:
but instead of being happy that we still come out and fight with gimp setups u go fh and bragg about farming.

we dont care about you losing , we care about fear running toa instead of loop or whining about not having a opted fg THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ? rather than making it an eternal excuse

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
Our grp had just split and we were pissing around , kindrid obviously didnt bg me as I wouldn't have died to you if he did. You expect a rr6 merc to have purge2or3 ? otherwise its pretty expected to die from being slammed behind , then attacked with a thrust lw buffed vs unbuffed

bg was working i killed kindrid be4 u, and i was cl buffed, i never solo with bb on my hero.
anyway, in case there has been a fg running in toa while hib loop was up, i can agree on that being boring, but i doubt that that happend more than once.
and here we have exactly the difference that u guys dont see, as we dont have the same 8 players we cant make everybody roll that or this char for a perfect setup, we play the chars we like to play and have fun with, not the chars that are needed for the fotm grp of doom.

Truculent

Fledgling Freddie
kite?kite?kite? omg i must have missed something

you pass a whole zone.. do you call it "kite" then? well, ok , uhm kite then
i dont care about running around but im fuking bored of you cause you think you are skilled after your stupid "IcanSetaSpeedwarpandPassAzOnetowinaCombatandIthinkimthebestSkilledgrpeverbecauseotherPPLliketoplaynormal", we should all test that tactic.. speedwarp run away comabt ends - awesme

you would lose every fight if that dumb warp would not effect SoS/charge tho

Rush

Fledgling Freddie
Truculent said:

i dont care about running around but im fuking bored of you cause you think you are skilled after your stupid "IcanSetaSpeedwarpandPassAzOnetowinaCombatandIthinkimthebestSkilledgrpeverbecauseotherPPLliketoplaynormal", we should all test that tactic.. speedwarp run away comabt ends - awesme

quote me where and when any of us sayd we are skilled plz :)
and if u dont know how to push a kite grp (we are not a kite grp, just our casters dont stand still at enenmy tanks coz we dont use BGer omg! ) u better play smth else :wanker:
The only grps that forced us to kite was RR one or 2 times and Aes Dana many times (they push so good, mabbe learn smth from them), other grps just cant afford 3 casters moving back w/o gettin raped.

Btw instead of wasting words on forum come in hib loop and show us ur skill, should be easy for u to kill such uskilled players like us :\

edit:SW doesnt effect charge (if u dont know it u are a big noob) AND u know that in hib loop u have realm speed till u engage?
that means for example a sorc mezs ur supports at back = no speed for him, while enemy tanks can easy get him even warped or w/o charge coz they have realm speed (ye ofc if u get any enemy effects u loose that seepd but is good enouh to charge at least is a big advantage compared to frontiers zones) in hib loop.

Tyruchi Neon

Fledgling Freddie
Truculent said:

if u die against a loop grp u have a simply solution: WoW is waiting you

omg QQer noob, 4 years of daoc and die against a loopgrp

Gramas

Loyal Freddie
Truculent said:

i'd like to know what a caster should do if a tank go for him,in charge or not,without grapple/bg/stun bot in the party

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom