Give more grps in hib loop!

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Where is Dominion, Fear, Nexus, Horde, 7th eclipse, mortem vertias, Infusion, Gipses et.c? ;/

Nexus ran like 2 runs or smth today and Horde ran like a few yesterday aswell but where are the rest of u?

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
nexus didnt win a fight tonight , so logged v early i think ...wru fighting spirit !

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Succi said:
nexus didnt win a fight tonight , so logged v early i think ...wru fighting spirit !

Sux when it is like that ye but 90% of the times its 1-2 people who get angry and logs which makes the entire grp log so hard to blame em for anything just sad to see that happening idd ;(.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
well no , it was very much alive when dominion,fear,nexus,infusion, imv ran

but then they realise they just got ass raped so didnt bother comming any more. Only camlann guild that had some teamplay and credibility were 7th eclipse

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
well no , it was very much alive when dominion,fear,nexus,infusion, imv ran

but then they realise they just got ass raped so didnt bother comming any more. Only camlann guild that had some teamplay and credibility were 7th eclipse

This "big" camlann project should have resulted in more "l33t" groups that could fight each other if you look at the gigantic list that was created. Could never have counted on pickup groups from Cam guilds being same lvl as set groups? If you have 10 groups from Cam project playing it would not be a problem would it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
most people are going back to school etc so they dont have as much time available.

why do people spell DOOM after a few days / week of low 8v8 group activity

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
This "big" camlann project should have resulted in more "l33t" groups that could fight each other if you look at the gigantic list that was created. Could never have counted on pickup groups from Cam guilds being same lvl as set groups? If you have 10 groups from Cam project playing it would not be a problem would it.

so it goes from "we're gonna chain these PC guild noobs" to "how can we ever stand a chance vs them"

:puke:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
so it goes from "we're gonna chain these PC guild noobs" to "how can we ever stand a chance vs them"

:puke:

was 20+ guilds on that list. More then have mustered a fg on cam since
2003, yet the Hibloop is dead cause the few original Cam guilds dont run? Strong logic.

Puke all you want at it if you did not see this coming youre blinder then my grandma. Blame the other 20 on the list. And no I have not gotten "owned" I dont even play there since ages.

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
was 20+ guilds on that list. More then have mustered a fg on cam since
2003, yet the Hibloop is dead cause the few original Cam guilds dont run? Strong logic.

Puke all you want at it if you did not see this coming youre blinder then my grandma. Blame the other 20 on the list. And no I have not gotten "owned" I dont even play there since ages.

You know much considering you left long ago, wise Nedo ;)

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Alot of the guilds on the list were camlann guilds , only RR have quit as far as I know... the rest are still doing PVE

and if you havent played camlann for ages what the hell gives you the right to post here thinking you know what you talk about

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
ye get lost noob`s you are not welcomed and if you got a problem with that you can take it outside with Succi he`ll show you a thing or 2

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
What if you don't wanna be shown "a thing" or two?

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
No point to discuss anything on fh camlann boards. 99% are retarded forumtrolls who used to play "back in the days when camlann r0xxd", and they think they know everything.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
And the last % is people who never really played there but still have a strong opinion.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
i`d say some camlann guilds reforum like tse SpaNNiard is back in bizzniz :D with old members ( left tse). Due to new patches some templating testing their new chars + for some its school/univercity perhaps u need to give some more timei know SpaNNiard will soon roaming =). Why some naitive guilds on camlann cant have set grp (more or less) .

P.S: Succi how many grp`s were actualy running in hib loop? and how many native camlann guilds math that hard. Hope to see some new guilds run.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
at peak maybe 10 days ago it was 6/7 groups

RR MS AD infusion IMV fear(came out when most ppl had logged) enrage

and then sometimes dominion and others ive forgotten

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
no flame or bragging, but ofc those guilds wont roam on hib that often anymore. they lost a way to often, its probably no fun at all to get farmed by opted setgroups. they prefer gothwaite etc.

i mean if they werent the once that said that their guilds are better than any rvr group it wouldnt be that ridiculous that you dont see those groups roaming anymore. even more amusing that they use their excuse that they are just guildpugs vs other pugs including 6 different guilds.

but thats how it will end. you´ll have one group that is superior to the rest, like enrage is atm. then maybe 1-2 that can almost compete, and then you lack good groups. the elite will farm the other ppl who will just split, go gothwaite or wont join the hib loop.

2-3 more weeks and youll only have AD, EnRage, LH and prolly LA in your zone. Others like Infusion recognized that they just can compete if they arent able to camp a dropoff point or have to face other guilds than TT or LB.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
We're still getting some very nice fights vs AD which are touch n go who will win everytime. The morningstar grp was very equal to enrage just they had a slightly more gimped grp setup, but sadly maril quit and theyre trying to rebuild atm (same as .gr grp who havent managed to get a fg out yet). It's certainly alot better competition than cluster... but variety would be nice. Was cool to see the last hope guild out a few days back too , seem pretty decent and they kite more than us so its a new playstyle to conquer ... hopefully theyll be abit tougher when some RR under their belt.

Theres still 6 or 7 guilds that signed up on forum that havent shown their faces, most of them seeming to have dissapeared. I know lux aeterna (sp?) are slowly getting through the pve grind and vanen are present somewhere which would bring the number up to about 8 or 9 PC guilds (if .gr grp and morningstar get their act together). It's just a shame that original camlann guilds find it more fun to run around in toa zerging duo'ers and soloers than trying to improve their 8v8 skills. I play this game for a challenge , to get better etc... it's seems that many just want to mash their dd button and watch their rp counter tick up =] which is fine, if they didn't bring their bullshit to the forums and make excuses to hide the fact theyre simply less skilled players

Rozsekal

Fledgling Freddie
Its problem make balanced group for hib loop. Hib loops start too late and most of ppl in nexus are workers.. we usually must end in 22:00.

There are no much necesary chars in nexus for that group. Lot ppl still dont want change their solo RA spec..

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
we make new chars and actually organise something as a guild ? :| or is the thought of not having a full rr10 grp too silly

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Well my group were hoping to run a lot in talk, but in reality the lazy fuckers are working all the hours, and u get some dicks who wont login unless it's full guildgroup, which only happened once so far I think, that all 8 played together :|

And it's not like we played together before aswell, just random guys/friends of friends to play some daoc and have some fun, so we need to build some teamwork, which prolly wont happen as I cba to idle waiting for people, rather not play

>> Ruin << not rly active cuz of unreliable geys =[

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
What setup are EnRage running?

Healer Shaman Sorc Bain Caba and.... Cleric Merc Zerk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom