Give me a reason...

E

Eggy

Been thinking lately, my friars name really doesn't fit in with the rest of my chars...

Originally he was called Wanky. They changed this to Wancy and emailed me to say I had to reply with the name I wanted it. Tired and late one night, Strondor mentioned that he always thought Frequent would be a funny name for a friar....Frequent Friar.....frequent flyer....sigh

Anyway, I need an excuse. Give reasons why the name Frequent could possibly be offensive, insulting or rude.

Go go.

V

vindicat0r

Pity your name isnt Infrequent, Then the older players would have something to report ^^

As for a real reason ....... <shrug> frequent ..... Dont Assume !!!!

Weak at best :x

A

adari

Originally posted by Eggy
Been thinking lately, my friars name really doesn't fit in with the rest of my chars...

Originally he was called Wanky. They changed this to Wancy and emailed me to say I had to reply with the name I wanted it. Tired and late one night, Strondor mentioned that he always thought Frequent would be a funny name for a friar....Frequent Friar.....frequent flyer....sigh

Anyway, I need an excuse. Give reasons why the name Frequent could possibly be offensive, insulting or rude.

Go go.

you let them name your friar after ur hamster "frequent' who died 1 year ago to honor him, but you cant take it anymore, every time you log on you start crying and you get depressed

hence they should rename it ;d

E

Eggy

Re: Re: Give me a reason...

Originally posted by adari
you let them name your friar after ur hamster "frequent' who died 1 year ago to honor him, but you cant take it anymore, every time you log on you start crying and you get depressed

hence they should rename it ;d

OOOOOOO nice lol

A

adari

i know, the story broke my heart while i wrote it :~(

Y

-yoda-

tell them you cant perform as you used to . so your not so frequent now , n it gets you down seeing it all the time knowing you now not the man u used to be :)

P

parlain

As Frequent Friar is a pun on Frequent Flyer, the company OAG is currently threatening you with legal action for infringing thier copyright and to avoid being sued you need to change the name...

http://www.frequentflyer.oag.com/home/copyright.asp

Copyright©2003, Frequent Flyer® is a registered trademark of OAG Worldwide Limited. All trademarks used under license from OAG Worldwide Limited.

S

sheepseyes

tell them you have a water works problem and every time you see the name frequent you have to rush off to the loo and its spoiling the game for you

T

tripitaka

If they can't let you keep Wanky or use Frequent...

demand that they not send you the Subs and Game passwords.

Therefore it will not allow you to play, you'll not get your daily Wanky fix, which happens 'Frequent'ly to a few players at the moment.

;)

S

samildanachh

have a 2nd name that wuld be offensive.
like Frequent fucker, but sumthing more subtle taht is still offensive.

V

Vim

Originally posted by samildanachh

Then they remove lastname, order to remove/change lastname, delete chara or ban. Bad idea.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by samildanachh

Frequent LyHangsAroundTheBlueOysterClub

Frequent SWarehouses - Dyslexic Pimp joke

Frequent LyPlaysPossum - hmmm sounds too much like Cheggers PlaysPop

Frequent TripsToTheToilet - to use an idea from an above post

Frequent WasToldToChangeFromWanky

the list is endless ;)

Can't see why you were asked to change ur name tho - i know someone with '"Wank"elRotaryEngine' as his last name. Never asked to change it.

S

sigh

ask them nicely? after all, people like you keep them in a job;P

E

Eggy

Originally posted by sigh
ask them nicely? after all, people like you keep them in a job;P

lol Simon, true

Thanks for replies - I'll work out an email to Rightnow and see if I can do something about it! :D

Now I just need them to put my sorc in front of my scout on my char selection screen... 50 50 50 50 31 46 is just ugly xx

B

bob007

Change your name to "Frequent Wanky", Should go in i think, Never tried :) Then get someone you know to complain about the name "Frequent Wanky", In the email never refer to "wanky" as a single word, But always both togeather.

"Frequent Wanky"

This should give them a push to contact you in game about name change, I suspect at first they'll want to change only lastname, Have a complete name at hand you would like including first and 2nd name. Ask them politly can your name be changed to this, Again in convo never use the last or first name alone, But always use both togeather. With a little but of luck and the GM having a good day at office, he'll change your name and your happy :)

P.S. This will only work if you can get "wanky" as 2nd name

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom