Give me a Berserker!

M

mode2

After playing the class berserker since beta, modifications on damageoutput and styleinfo have no impact on you as survival in rvr mainly concerns skill and practice. However, it is hard to say that any thought at all has been given older players throughout the patches. This is frustrating.
What i find on the forums these days are ignorant fools who's surreptitious whining now represent the whole of the berserkercommunity. Everyone who opens their mouth should remember why they primarily chose to play this class. No doubt would the main subject-matter be concerning frontload damage. Arguments of this group derives from people who for the most part could be put under the category "Noobs/ less experienced". The "Noobs" chose to play berserker because they had Heard it was the "Ultimate damagedealer"; "WOHOO, it ROCKS, LET'S PLAY IT!". While The OLD PLAYERS had to rely on the Worst manual Ever to be published; "Modi is the god of rage, and Vikings who join's Modi's house become Berserkers. By channeling their immense battle rage, they become fearsome fighters, and at higher levels, they can shapeshift into the form of a bear. All races except Kobolds can become Berserkers."
What persuaded The Older Players into playing Berserker was "The Congregation of DyslexiaBearformLinguists". Now, I wonder; how fair is this? I chose to play my berserker because of the bearform. It was hard to get a hint whether I'd become the "Ultimate damagedealer", or not.
What I Wish to elaborate is: Give Me the Facking Bearform which was mentioned in the manual. Give me the Facking Bearform so that I can Play My Class as I Wished to Play it! GIVE ME THE FACKING FORM!!!! DYSLEXIA BASTARDS! FRENCH!! ! FACKS! AND THROW THE VENDORATFANTASYSEXDREAM INTO A REMOTE CAVE! (maybe into one of your sick new dungeons under the sea)

/Mode- Hurray, I'm one of the First Berserkers WOHOOO!

K

kalgarn

yes,i made my berserker in beta because i wanted to transform in a bear...
screw ballancing a class,give bear gfx instead!

I

Irgil

givf carebear form ffs!!! :D

i wanna be a pink bear ..

C

cerbie

Lol, I want to look like a female bear with a pink knot :D

K

Kharok Svark

Well, if we have to Vendo into a form already pre programmed into the game ...

... give me Glacial Giant frenzy :)

O

old.tuppe

dont readed manual so much when choosed my zerk, it just was one pure melee class, what get me really pissed sometimes.
no ranged pulling, only body pull :D oh boy those pulls.
hard like hell to lvl up, over 30 day played before dinged 50.
dunno even yet if that class is ment to me?
at this moment enjoy most my healer, just hope i have more time get full benefit from it, mean rvr, like all my chars.

personally i want shapeshifting to Lurikeen, just can imagine that small critter running around :D like lurikeen hero´s :D

S

Solid

tuppe may i ask you an honest question, bit off topic, but i am not taking the mick.

Do you use a translater like bablefish to make your posts or actually type them up?

I ask because i have also seen a few of your posts on IGN and i really am confused a lot sometimes.

Its mostly coherant, but often it can become extremely difficult to understand the point you are making.

Not a flame, just curious.

G

Groborthir

Originally posted by old.tuppe

no ranged pulling, only body pull :D oh boy those pulls.
hard like hell to lvl up, over 30 day played before dinged 50.

I remember that! It was so damn frustrating to solo in Askheim, trying to body pull one werewolf at the time.

Or getting one churl at the time in Varulvhamn with body pulling was a charm too!

Had 26d played when I dinged lvl50 :)

O

old.tuppe

answer.
nope, sadly i write same way i think/speak my own language.
english way to write/say things is alott different.
and those creeping babelfish? translator cannot turn my 1st languish to english.
someone even say its yada style to write from star wars :D

know my limitations, but only way to try imporve, use it!
usually try keep my "writings" short but shit happens :)
feel sad to my guildmates because they need read this everyday, and cannot complaine so much because i am too nice :D

O

old.tuppe

pah Kalgarn, you was PL in 50 that case! :)

btw Grobo! you still have my lvl 40 epic axe, gimme back!
borrowed in DF when you was something 42 whit zerk :D

O

old.Tyraette

irrelevant i know , but 50 days :p

<runs off back to albion cackling>

S

Solid

28 Days, tho Malmo was cool back then :D so many old skool players I exped with :D

K

klavrynd

32days and some

malmo was the king of all zones, with bigade, louise and her hubby, tesla, and tons of other oldtimers

R

Rudor Dwarf

But was alot more fun when you had to exp in emain (b4 malmo existed on our server's)..

Group member 1 : pull
Puller: inc!
Group member 3 : damn albs inc aswell !!
Group member 4: Kill mobs first and albs after !

That was the time the game was fun without uber sc and ra's :D..

Givf beta back !!!

K

kalgarn

aye,killing goborchens and those things in emain lake etc.
was actually good xp and good money too.(well compared with other xp spots back then that is :p)

C

cerbie

Oh here we go again, yes were are the old times, without beggers everwhere, a camped uc in yggdra and now and then a level 50 :D

My zerker is levelling the old way, guess thats why I am level 6 atm.

Well I love it, maybe in a year I will be a grown up :p

S

Sarnat

feel sad to my guildmates because they need read this everyday, and cannot complaine so much because i am too nice :D

So true, so true!

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by cerbie
My zerker is levelling the old way, guess thats why I am level 6 atm.
why not use /level to get to 20 first?we need more sexy hamsters imo :p

M

mordia

Originally posted by Solid
tuppe may i ask you an honest question, bit off topic, but i am not taking the mick.

Do you use a translater like bablefish to make your posts or actually type them up?

I ask because i have also seen a few of your posts on IGN and i really am confused a lot sometimes.

Its mostly coherant, but often it can become extremely difficult to understand the point you are making.

Not a flame, just curious.

Master Oggy he is.

Users who are viewing this thread