give masterlvl 10 hunt

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
it wil lcome Hannah :D jsut haft to wait til a lovely soul will make that post :)

Maybe you should make it, rather easy :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, you don't actually have to do alot more than post the FH thread and make the BG for ml10. Maybe tell a few pointers here and there but that's about it :p

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Suggestion: This time announce the start of the raid in alliance channels / or in prydwen.se (not here)

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
That would mean I won't hear about it, since I'm in a very small alliance, and don't go to other forums than FH. Furthermore, I am not online all that much lately with DAoC...

If this is to 'eliminate' Albs/Hibs knowing, believe me, there is no way to have them not know. The amount of people from either of the 3 realms on Prydwen with an extra account on Prydwen but in other realm is too high, and frankly you only need one...

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Lilinallte said:
That would mean I won't hear about it, since I'm in a very small alliance, and don't go to other forums than FH. Furthermore, I am not online all that much lately with DAoC...

If this is to 'eliminate' Albs/Hibs knowing, believe me, there is no way to have them not know. The amount of people from either of the 3 realms on Prydwen with an extra account on Prydwen but in other realm is too high, and frankly you only need one...

If that one would be caught, it would be cross-realming bannable offense no?

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
How are you going to prove that one then.... it's two seperate accounts:) Even if they check accounts with same address.... My GF and me both play our own account and live at same address.... and I think there are alot of people with more than one account:)

But ofcourse, most of them play the same realm... anyway, like I said it only takes a single one:)

Nevertheless, that doesn't take away that if ML10 would only be posted in closed area's, everyone has to have access to those closed area's. If you want to enforce that, then you better make sure those area's are realy secured and 100% free of albion/hibernian scum...

Easier would indeed be to have it posted on AS, but then you do need a method to contact people without alliance or who don't play that much. I dunno if this is soo many people, but if there's only the few, then you could have them PM'ed too ofcourse, either here or through normal e-mail.

I started visiting the other forums from start, but since not much was going on there, I went back to only reading FH. Don't have the time to spare to read every forum that pops up, so I read the one with most raid info, FH.

Besides: if you don't post your ML10 in here, wouldn't that mean you run the risk of having someone organizing at the same day/time as you?

And believe me, I certainly didn't go through all this trouble with the previous ML's just to miss out on ML10..... So I do want to be included:)

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno if it's local, but I did receive an email from FH that Otho had posted a reply in this thread, but I don't see it in the actual thread. And yes, emptied my cache and refreshed several times...

Anyway, Otho.... I've been a registered user since those forums started. And, to be honest, have been back there lately several times. But there's not much content there, is there... So that would mean I have to check both FH and the other 'Midgard Community Board'. But... I also play Guildwars, and not just a little bit.... Now they've got forums there too... so.... you get the picture.

Thing is, I have a daytime job. So my sparetime is preferably not filled by reading and/or checking forums. If the 'Midgard Community Board' can guarantee all raids are posted there, then I just switch to them. (Now I hope this message doesn't get deleted:) )

I know it's a bit far fetched, but I do think you would miss alot of people if you would only post ml10 on 'the other forums'. On the other hand, it would be a nice way to pull some people over there, and maybe get some new life into those forums. But then it could change into another FH...

Anyway.... GIVF ML10... hehehehehe

robbe

Loyal Freddie
balkeriz said:
it wil lcome Hannah :D jsut haft to wait til a lovely soul will make that post :)

Maybe you should make it, rather easy :p

Professinals dont work for free, if I host a hunt all attendants will have to pay me 2p ingame money. Last raids I done has been very succseful and all members very happy to pay me 2plats for fast and smooth raid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom