give hibs /level 40

R

reebs

so you can roll those damn fotm classes, get your asses out to emain or wherever and do some rvr. It feels like they removed hib from prydwen. This sucks

T

thegreatest

nah give /level 49 , lvl 40-50 does take at least as much time as lvl 1-40

you can then always do quests and epics to gain lvl 50..would actually rock, give hibs that dont know how to play their char so we can farm them for free rps!

O

opoc

I wish they did remove hib from prydwen so i didnt end up playing there :( or remove mid so people who aren't mids could actually rvr.

G

Graknak

Perhaps this is an idea.
"Diablo III: The realm of Ablion" ^^

M

Mid_Blejsarus

imho remove gralla and all other farming places.
DF you can have, otherwise hibbis just still continue with their farming for new items and more level 50s!
But a clap to hibbis that do try rvr.
Like Mickey,Rami etc etc.

O

old.Gromnir

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
DF you can have, otherwise hibbis just still continue with their farming for new items and more level 50s!

Its people like Blej the scare me when I do go RvR because once you'v felt that savager its realy

"can I stay home mom, can I ?"

O

opoc

I try rvr, then if its albs about we go have fun if its mids i go log off and play pvp instead :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by reebs
so you can roll those damn fotm classes, get your asses out to emain or wherever and do some rvr. It feels like they removed hib from prydwen. This sucks

Yes, Hibernia is severly underpopulated on Prydwen. I know, I play Hibernia (see signature) and yes it has an impact on RvR as well.

Biggest problem in RvR is not class-imbalance as alot of people think it is. Surely it's not nice running into Bad Omen with 3 savages for teh win but those are exceptions and I can live with that. If I run in a balanced but random guild group I cannnot expect to even stand a chance against a guild-group from BO filled with high RR.

The REAL problem for the majority of Hib-RvR players on Prydwen is the fact we're almost ALWAYS outnumbered.

Last night was a welcome break. We're owning a fg Mids (with savages) with our fg Hibs and ofcourse a 2nd fg Mids adds. I am getting ready for the release (only a matter of time before my group dies) and then suddenly a 2nd fg Hibs (!!!!!!!!) shows up and kicks in too.

Result? 2 dead Hibs, 16 dead Mids. Immediatly after that another fg adds (which gets beaten too) and we look up a rest-spot and get flanked by another fg Mids. Dead....

Seriously: I understand alot of Mids (and Albs) wanna RvR and go to a zone to play the game. But it's very annoying when you hear 51 Mids are in Emain (on IRC) where /who emain on Hibernia gives 9 results (your fg and a lone ranger). This happens ALOT.

After getting runned down a few times by simply more Mids then Hibs it is getting boring and people log (some try different zones, Odins, Hadrians Wall, but these are alot of times empty as well)

Nothing you can do about it really, except hope you get away after killing 1fg. But I bet as soon as there is deathspam the realm emain-chatgroup is going insane on the 'Where? and how many?' questions.

P

polkadot

I agree with what Puppet said entirely...

What I find even more interesting is that on the occasions when we (Hibbies) are running in more than 1fg and happen to run into a lone mid or alb group with no adds you know it's only a matter of time before the 'zerg-whine' posts will start on here :)

Some of us are trying to make sure you remember what Celts, Luris, Firbies and Elves look like but emain is quite a long way to go to get ganked so you might have to look a little harder for us ;)

See you in the frontiers!

F

Falcon

It wouldn't help, all /level 30 has done is given us a load of French players due to no French server getting /level 30. Being French, they'll only go and surrender the second they run into you anyway :p

E

Edlina

Hihi, sais Blejs with 7 lvl 50s in his signature... :p

S

Shike

Sometimes Blej, you make my 3year-old-son look clever :(

to actually fight you guys and have a chanse as hibs, you need around rr5+ for some pretty essential RAs. Takes a pretty hardheaded hib today to not give up as it is now. Im sure you find it fun when you chop down our casters in 1s each, or the support in 3s but the average hib dont. Maybe if mids and albs zerg even MORE it might change? I think it might.... really...

:m00:

F

Flimgoblin

Gralla? as in Grallahorn? Ain't that a relic keep? ;)

(yeah yeah I know you mean galladoria :))

C

clearbrook

Originally posted by Falcon
It wouldn't help, all /level 30 has done is given us a load of French players due to no French server getting /level 30. Being French, they'll only go and surrender the second they run into you anyway :p

And, you being English have to run off and ask the American (servers) for help to I suppose :p

F

Falcon

Actually no, me being English went to help the yanks as always :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom