Give exc/hib /level 30 imo...

Xplo

Banned
... so they can get the fuck out of bg1, its just not fun with your keepdoorrepairbots, animistkeepdefencebots, xxx mentalists and buffbotted bolters that 2 shot most things.

Anyway, if you keep this up, you will cap faster and the alb zerg will keep growing, we are on 60 albs at prime time in thid atm, just not fun.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs in BG1? You should be pleased imo used to be a rarity :)

oh and my BG menta pwnz :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with Kicks.. hibs in bg1 used to be very rare, you should be pleased that we keep coming.. and don't make me whine about infil/scout zergs ;)

:kissit:

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i saw it just before the hibs got ck and you had 50+ albs running around so quit your whinging if you want ck that bad get a force together and try to take it.

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Was funny this morning, 6am GMT, 3 hibs camping CK like it was about to be taken by the HUGE amount of players running around thid ^^

Tuncarl

Fledgling Freddie
My Nightshade has been in bg1 a lot recentley and quite a few times we have been outnumbered by either Albs or Mids but we kick you off the island everytime. Can you hurry up and organise a prime-time serious raid before I cap :)

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie
Phixion said:
Was funny this morning, 6am GMT, 3 hibs camping CK like it was about to be taken by the HUGE amount of players running around thid ^^

That was probably because the albs had a go at taking it at 5am :)

Xplo

Banned
Tuncarl said:
My Nightshade has been in bg1 a lot recentley and quite a few times we have been outnumbered by either Albs or Mids but we kick you off the island everytime. Can you hurry up and organise a prime-time serious raid before I cap :)

No, we hope you all cap out and we take ck when you are low numbers ;d

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Xplo said:
Give exc/hib /level 30 imo...

Apart from all other arguments posted here, think about it this way: If exc/hib got /level 30 what would prevent them from doing /level up to lvl 24 and then ding the rest in bg1? =) would just leave you an army of lvl 30's in bg1 since you would ding on each kill up to lvl 30 ;)

:touch:

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
BG1 hibs are pussies/cowards/everything that has no guts.
If they dont have CK they dont show (maybe with 5-7 ppl).
If they have CK suddently they do go to bg1 large numbers too sometimes.
cba to roll another air theurg to pwn the crap out of you but hey i dont bother no more sooner or later u'll lose the ck

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Kenshee Himura said:
BG1 hibs are pussies/cowards/everything that has no guts.
If they dont have CK they dont show (maybe with 5-7 ppl).
If they have CK suddently they do go to bg1 large numbers too sometimes.
cba to roll another air theurg to pwn the crap out of you but hey i dont bother no more sooner or later u'll lose the ck

so take the bloody keep then god damnit! dont go here whining about it!!!

geez, ur stating to sound like mids on prydwen thats whining about alb zergs...

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Xplo said:
dont think you can do that ;)

If you try to /level a char to 15, go kill some mobs... per kill you will get 1 level up to lvl 20, I know, I've tried. So if hibs got /level 30, why wouldn't it work if they did /lvl to 24 and then just dinged on the xp from kills, when it works that way in PvE?

:confused:

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
If you try to /level a char to 15, go kill some mobs... per kill you will get 1 level up to lvl 20, I know, I've tried. So if hibs got /level 30, why wouldn't it work if they did /lvl to 24 and then just dinged on the xp from kills, when it works that way in PvE?

Because it wont let you in the bg. Try it, /level to 19 and try to port to bg0.
Like Whisperess said, you have to suicide down to 24. I.e. /level to 24 then suicide till you notice your xp bar drop (takes ages).

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Nausilus^^ said:

i see someone that isnt reading the friday news :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
i see someone that isnt reading the friday news :)

And what would I be looking for ? I have better things to do than read news tbh :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Nausilus^^ said:
And what would I be looking for ? I have better things to do than read news tbh :)

if u had been reading up on the news u would have known that u cant /level and only click to 24 and then port to thid to lvl up to 30. :) GOA fixed that about 2 hours after /level 30 was introduced coz ppl were abusing it.. :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:

cos your xp points pass the total that exceeds bg1 thats why no /level'ers went to bg 0

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
if u had been reading up on the news u would have known that u cant /level and only click to 24 and then port to thid to lvl up to 30. :) GOA fixed that about 2 hours after /level 30 was introduced coz ppl were abusing it.. :)

Oki.. why should I read the news when I have you to tell me that anyway ;)

My bad, I'll suck it up :kissit:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Nausilus^^ said:
Oki.. why should I read the news when I have you to tell me that anyway ;)

My bad, I'll suck it up :kissit:

lol, ok i had that comming i guess... :twak:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't mean to offend anyone... and if GOA did make news about it and changed it, it seems like it was being used.. what do I know :) I play this game for fun and to have fun.. not to read about everything, and I respect the people who do don't get me wrong :) Besides I don't mind taking a slap for being wrong in a thread... impossible to know all about everything right ? :)

:cheers:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yup, eevn though you are only lvl 24, you have the xp as if you were 30, so the game rejects you getting into BG1, I don't know why you don't go to the lvl 30 bg though?
Also when you suicide you won't see your xp drop for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom