Give away day aka my final retirement aka good bye night

Amanita

Part of the furniture
If you're taking the *&^% the sod ya, I won't renew to say goodbye :)

Should have known it was a pisstake really, like granny would ever show you his underwear anyway!!! :p

Would be too mch fun to roll with the TPZ lot one last time before Warhammer!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Actually it wasn't a piss take thread, I just got the month wrong.

Sucks to be me.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
naah, it was a piss take thread manish, you'll have to keep playing now... Close this topic, set up another one for a way later date if you must, but you just ruined this happening ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Actually it wasn't a piss take thread, I just got the month wrong.

Sucks to be me.

hmm and after your toons are naked u gonne try to sell ur account for sex again like last time ?
U in such a need now been awhile since last time u got sex and u can't get it without paying ?:p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
hmm and after your toons are naked u gonne try to sell ur account for sex again like last time ?
U in such a need now been awhile since last time u got sex and u can't get it without paying ?:p

Skipped elementary school?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH

well dont u understand him ? had sex 1 time to lose hes virginity ( or whatever its called).. now some time after he wanna have sex for the 2nd time ;P
and the only way it can happen is to exchange hes Account for it ;D:worthy::worthy:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well dont u understand him ? had sex 1 time to lose hes virginity ( or whatever its called).. now some time after he wanna have sex for the 2nd time ;P
and the only way it can happen is to exchange hes Account for it ;D:worthy::worthy:

hope you have lots of sex in army barracks :) just make sure you can sit afterwards!

elbeek

Part of the furniture

I'm really hoping you shoot ypurself in the eye whilst in Borstal...ops the Army. But then again I don't think the FH community would be that lucky.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
somehow I believe this isn't about the actual topic anymore... :eek6:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
damn elbeek, never knew u were that clever.. " Hands up" :worthy:

That's because your a moron :wub:

The rest of us have known for quite a while that he was that clever!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
That's because your a moron :wub:

The rest of us have known for quite a while that he was that clever!

again /Care ?

i know im a Moron, atleast im not trying to hide it like rest of u people.. /Shrug

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
the odd thing is that u guys here on Forums, who doesnt know me IRL, are the only people who tells me im a moron, retard, kid etc :p

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
the odd thing is that u guys here on Forums, who doesnt know me IRL, are the only people who tells me im a moron, retard, kid etc :p

i doubt your care workers would tell you their true feelings.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
okay, I'll solve this situation as I would solve it IRL: Face it people, we're all morons!!!
now quit the crap-talk and start some intresting conversations 'cause I'm getting bored :)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Its amusing how Necromania "doesn't care" but takes care to reply to every single person stating how much he doesn't care.

I'm boggling at how many threads turn into a Necromania flamewar.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
I'm boggling at how many threads turn into a Necromania flamewar.

All threads i Post in goes Against me and becomes a War. but hey its OK, Daoc is Dead so why not use my spare time at FH and get some Good laughs :p?

its not like :

Elbeek: Necromania u stupid moron

Necromania: Omg please dont call me that, it goes straight into my heart and i start crying..

i dont care 1% about what bad stuff people can come up with, about me, but i do care enough to reply as it results in more replies = more fun for me reading " necromania u moron, necromania u retard, necromania u newb" etc etc. see the point ?..

and u dont have to ask " are u bored?" .. because i am ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i doubt your care workers would tell you their true feelings.

if i tell u that i dont have 1 single person being against/mad at me IRL, doesnt it show that im not like u guys " Assume" i would be IRL :D ?:worthy::worthy:

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm, don't you think that, if all people like you necromania, would come ingame instead of letting themselves get called names in here, daoc wouldn't be that dead? :)
Another thing I never understood is why anyone would follow a forum on a game they consider dead and thus don't really play it anymore (because if something's dead, you usually stop playing with it... or else you're just a sick necrophile (don't know how it's written in english, but it's necrofiel in dutch :) ))

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm, don't you think that, if all people like you necromania, would come ingame instead of letting themselves get called names in here, daoc wouldn't be that dead? :)
Another thing I never understood is why anyone would follow a forum on a game they consider dead and thus don't really play it anymore (because if something's dead, you usually stop playing with it... or else you're just a sick necrophile (don't know how it's written in english, but it's necrofiel in dutch :) ))

i play Daoc on US from time to time as i got sick of waiting on Goa " we're working on the dyvet population issuse" ye dream on....

and besides, i got about 48hours spare time a week (friday evening to sunday evening), wich has to include sleep,time with family, time with friends, food, etc. so when i got the time i just go here, read some stuff, reply and its 100% guaranteed that some lamer will reply with some bs ;P^^

and i already gave Daoc several chances. but as Goa still seems to have their Fingers stuck up into their arses and cant get them out, its getting hard to see positive on Daoc survival :)

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
ah, I see... so basically you don't have time and can't play because of that (which you, in your inner self, regret alot) and thus you actually say it's not worth to play... good ;)

About the being dead though, I don't really understand where that comes from. I mean, at peak times in europe servers (as, for instance, exc and pryd) there are enough dudes online in RvR to actually make you lag when you run upto an enemy group (even though you never get any lag at any other moment), so I wonder, if a dead game causes that lag... would it be smart to actually increase the number of players and thus increase lag?
(now don't get me all wrong, I want more players if possible, but not when it causes sh*tloads of lag)
so I don't really consider it 'dead', I consider it 'in process' :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom