Give away day aka my final retirement aka good bye night

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
ah, I see... so basically you don't have time and can't play because of that (which you, in your inner self, regret alot) and thus you actually say it's not worth to play... good ;)

About the being dead though, I don't really understand where that comes from. I mean, at peak times in europe servers (as, for instance, exc and pryd) there are enough dudes online in RvR to actually make you lag when you run upto an enemy group (even though you never get any lag at any other moment), so I wonder, if a dead game causes that lag... would it be smart to actually increase the number of players and thus increase lag?
(now don't get me all wrong, I want more players if possible, but not when it causes sh*tloads of lag)
so I don't really consider it 'dead', I consider it 'in process' :)

where is the Big PVe raids m8 ? none = dead.. where is the big RVR raids ? none = dead..

and besides Daoc has always been lagging like shit, so dont say " oh it lags, so enough people"..

i do have some spare time to play if i wished to, but i dont because its too dead and Goa cant get the fingers out of their arses ;), wich means Dyvet is dying and will die in near future Afaik :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing wrong with Dyvet atm.

thats ur opinion..

then tell me why is the population so low ?, why do people quit BECAUSE of the low population ?, why has GOA for months been " watching" the Dyvet population??

i could go to the supermarket and buy a bag of Potatoes, and sadly it would have a higher IQ and bigger balls then GOA :(

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I see Necros "care" card and raises with a "get a new comeback" card

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom