Girls

Everz

FH is my second home
Can they not take banter?!

I'm pretty gobe but these lot can't take a joke from us lot.. gimps!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What the fuck do you think the bulk of sex discrimination legislation is all about. ;)*

*feels compelled to put knowing winky there in case some feminist bitch gets a ratty minge on

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I agree. I tell a mate he is dressed like a twat and he laughs, tell the wife and she bursts into tears...I just don't get it.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
They can't take banter and they suck at giving banter too. Hopeless :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you people meet the wrong women tbh

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Maybe it's because banter should include a bit of humour there, m00se ;)

Edit: Teedles! ruining my post :eek:

Everz

FH is my second home
We've got an official warning from the uni and council because some lasses a couple doors down can apparently hear music and the noise of which we make?

Fucking grim.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
We've got an official warning from the uni and council because some lasses a couple doors down can apparently hear music and the noise of which we make?

Fucking grim.

Im sorry female law dictates if she is 25+ with no boyfriend and is feeling abit overweight and shit then nobody else in earshot is allowed to have a life, soz :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Im sorry female law dictates if she is 25+ with no boyfriend and is feeling abit overweight and shit then nobody else in earshot is allowed to have a life, soz :p

I may aswell be single then!

We are campaigning for my mate to get his boxers back tonight.. gunna be messy.. feel a piss in their letterbox coming up :D.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
One moment I can say some shit to my gf and she laughs! Say similiar thing the next day, she shouts 'fuck you', runs out and slams the door..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Depends on the joke really :p

Commenting on a sensitive subject on any person will make them drop a marble and swing a bat.

Everz

FH is my second home
Well that was a lol night. Shit shall hit the fan as it seems there was another bunch who wanted to do them over also... messy scenes their house is.

Laddey

FH is my second home
The old shit in a paper bag and set it on fire trick???

Everz

FH is my second home
Well.. taken a rather grim turn of event. Police round for harassment and such.. turns out 2 of me mates decided that the girls love spaghetti, yogurt, and muller rices.. so much that there house is now painted in it, there cars and anything else involved. Fucking hell.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Your mates sound like dicks!

Everz

FH is my second home
Agreed, the lad is moving out today and all so the brunt falls on the rest of us. 1 day after we got the final warning that there would be hell from the uni and the police if anything else happened. Fuck.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I may aswell be single then!

We are campaigning for my mate to get his boxers back tonight.. gunna be messy.. feel a piss in their letterbox coming up :D.

Fergie was right about you Wolverhampton lot! Reprobates and degenerates the lot of ya! :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Im sorry female law dictates if she is 25+ with no boyfriend and is feeling abit overweight and shit ...

I would just like to add here IT WASN'T ME!!!

*cough* now go about your girl bashing, I shall leave this thread as it is obviously a testosterone zone...and I don't want to shame you all with the fact that I have more balls than most of the men I've ever met.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Can they not take banter?!

only when it suits them :p

most of the time you have to tip-toe around them on politically correct eco-friendly vegetarian shoes tied with your feminist nanny state shoe laces :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well.. taken a rather grim turn of event. Police round for harassment and such.. turns out 2 of me mates decided that the girls love spaghetti, yogurt, and muller rices.. so much that there house is now painted in it, there cars and anything else involved. Fucking hell.

As raven said your mates sound like dicks, get new mates that are less like dicks :twak:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I would just like to add here IT WASN'T ME!!!

*cough* now go about your girl bashing, I shall leave this thread as it is obviously a testosterone zone...and I don't want to shame you all with the fact that I have more balls than most of the men I've ever met.

I can well believe it Ez, though you should stop attending those Eunuch conventions tbh :p

TdC

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i assume since we havnt heard from everz this means he got locked up and is currently getting raped in the shower.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
i assume since we havnt heard from everz this means he got locked up and is currently getting raped in the shower.

lmao!

350px-AmericanHystoryX_shower.jpg

Everz

FH is my second home
I live.. :D.

Haven't been back to house since, i'm the innocent party.

TdC

staying away makes you look guilty as fook though. I'd personally go loiter outside that girls' house :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom