Girlfriend of a raid leader

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
As bluesky says, you need to run mls for the right reasons, not because someone wants you to or because you feel that it gives you power or respect or any of that. However I'm not gonna go all mushy if you do chose to stop doing raids because of other ppl. You take the good with the bad and if you don't have the stomach to face the bad, then it's your problem.

To those ppl saying that midgard should be ashamed of themselves for losing a great leader, I don't entirely agree. There are bad raid attendees and there are good raid attendees, as well as there are good and bad raid leaders. But the fact that there are both good and bad, is something we all have to live with. Raid attendees can cope with bad leaders by not joining their raids, or just try to get the best of their raids and be quiet. Raid leaders can cope with bad attendees by kicking and/or banning them from raids. The worst you can do is let them get to you, but IF you DO let them get to you, then it's your own problem, and you should deal with it yourself instead of moaning about what we lost and what we didn't lose.

I don't care about who is leading the raids, who stopped leading raids and who will lead raids in the future, that's not what's important. What's important is that someone is willing to take the job of leading a raid, and that he or she does it for reasons he or she can live with, be it greed, need or just the pleasure of being the one in charge.

I tend to ramble a bit more than I want to, but I'm sure you get my point.

To sum it up, tbh I don't care if vavi stops leading raids or not, I don't care what the reason is that he's stopping if that's what he choses. I think it'd be a shame if he does stop leading raids, but NOONE but vavi can be held responsible for his decission (sp?), and I think those ppl who tell the midgard to be ashamed for making vavi stop leading raids, should be ashamed for putting shame on other ppl.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
As bluesky says, you need to run mls for the right reasons, not because someone wants you to or because you feel that it gives you power or respect or any of that. However I'm not gonna go all mushy if you do chose to stop doing raids because of other ppl. You take the good with the bad and if you don't have the stomach to face the bad, then it's your problem.

To those ppl saying that midgard should be ashamed of themselves for losing a great leader, I don't entirely agree. There are bad raid attendees and there are good raid attendees, as well as there are good and bad raid leaders. But the fact that there are both good and bad, is something we all have to live with. Raid attendees can cope with bad leaders by not joining their raids, or just try to get the best of their raids and be quiet. Raid leaders can cope with bad attendees by kicking and/or banning them from raids. The worst you can do is let them get to you, but IF you DO let them get to you, then it's your own problem, and you should deal with it yourself instead of moaning about what we lost and what we didn't lose.

I don't care about who is leading the raids, who stopped leading raids and who will lead raids in the future, that's not what's important. What's important is that someone is willing to take the job of leading a raid, and that he or she does it for reasons he or she can live with, be it greed, need or just the pleasure of being the one in charge.

I tend to ramble a bit more than I want to, but I'm sure you get my point.

To sum it up, tbh I don't care if vavi stops leading raids or not, I don't care what the reason is that he's stopping if that's what he choses. I think it'd be a shame if he does stop leading raids, but NOONE but vavi can be held responsible for his decission (sp?), and I think those ppl who tell the midgard to be ashamed for making vavi stop leading raids, should be ashamed for putting shame on other ppl.
your first sentence made sense... went downhill FAST after that...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I think those ppl who tell the midgard to be ashamed for making vavi stop leading raids, should be ashamed for putting shame on other ppl.

:eek7: sentence of the year tbh :clap:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
TBH vav there is a lot alot alot of people who play this game that dont give a stuff about anyone else. I used to get daily abuse quite alot either in rvr or people moaning about arti raids i did in pve.

But you gotta stop letting it get to you.

You probably know for well how much abuse i get in rvr, people swearing at me for no reason at all.

For example i'll be having a 1 on 1 fight, or 2 people v me, and a fg mids might come over and kill who ever it was and 2 seconds later i get pm's saying why u fucking adding on us you noob. :eek6:

Just realise that there are a few people that dont give a stuff about anyone else, there either rp whores, or greddy for money or arti's etc, and the only thing they care about is themselves.

The best way i deal with it, is if they become to much for you, you do have a /ignore list for a reason. :)

So i dont think you should stop playing something you enjoy so much due to a couple of jack asses.

Remember your in a good guild who has loads of people willing to support you in bad situations, so just remember that. I know i will always support you if your having hard times m8.

Anyways take care vav/GF what ever choice you make is the right one for you so just go and enjoy yourself.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, this thread is getting a little silly. Raidleaders come and go, and the sun is still burning. So pipe down a little, you bunch of drama queens. :)

Vavi has decided to stop leading raids and has decided to leave the game. He said he was bored with the game anyway, so it's not like it is something he decided to do because someone complained about a raid - he would have found some other reason to leave anyway.

I wish him good luck wherever he goes, and with that the issue really is closed. There's not much left you can say, and mudslinging doesn't solve anything anyway.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
vavigirl said:
For people who don't believe, this is not my first time on a forum, I'm on a couple of them daily so it's not like I don't know how to use one.
When vavi's playing he will sometimes ask me to check something on this site through my computer (yeah he's lazy) so I know all about this site and where I have to be (it's even in my favourites)

yeah, i can picture it... Hey love, would you check fh rvr discussion if somebody whined at manich yet? god i love that!

-.- rly i can.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ppl say don't take it so damn seriously it's just a game. But I mean, this is just a forum don't take things so damn seriously.

There's alot of jackasses in real life and even more on forums since they can do whatever and don't have to take any responsibilities for their actions.

I understand being a raid leader takes a lot of time, I'm not that stupid. But if you wanna be a raid leader you're gonna have to be prepared to take shit for it, ofc there are alot of ppl that are happy for what you do but the things that you hear will be mostly whines and jackasses trying to be all cool, it's the same irl and everywhere. When you do stuff for alot of ppl, there will allways be a bunch of ungreatful pricks.

No offence but if you can't cope with it, don't do it. It's as simple as that.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
Ppl say don't take it so damn seriously it's just a game. But I mean, this is just a forum don't take things so damn seriously.

There's alot of jackasses in real life and even more on forums since they can do whatever and don't have to take any responsibilities for their actions.

I understand being a raid leader takes a lot of time, I'm not that stupid. But if you wanna be a raid leader you're gonna have to be prepared to take shit for it, ofc there are alot of ppl that are happy for what you do but the things that you hear will be mostly whines and jackasses trying to be all cool, it's the same irl and everywhere. When you do stuff for alot of ppl, there will allways be a bunch of ungreatful pricks.

No offence but if you can't cope with it, don't do it. It's as simple as that.

Had a story written here, but well.. stuff it

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
yeah, i can picture it... Hey love, would you check fh rvr discussion if somebody whined at manich yet? god i love that!

-.- rly i can.
Rofl :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nausilus and Tesla pretty much summed things up. Who's not surprised to see Ingafgrinn's knee-jerk reactions, btw?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Nausilus and Tesla pretty much summed things up. Who's not surprised to see Ingafgrinn's knee-jerk reactions, btw?
well, to be honest.. I was expecting this reply of you aswell..

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Hi I am reebs fiance/wife/lover.

I am a top model and have been for about 5 years now, been voted hottest girl in the world 4 times (just this year).
I just wanted to say that he is also the best looking man out there and I wish ou could all give him all your money and items so that he can do what he want in game as he allready can do it irl.

Thanks!

Ps. Now him and me are going to the playboy mansion and have fun Ds.

(Norway Prudil, Norway Nacabuta and Norway Gizor rocks lusekofta in teh_fjord)

Edit. He who enters the game must take the consequences of the game

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:
Hi I am reebs fiance/wife/lover.

I am a top model and have been for about 5 years now, been voted hottest girl in the world 4 times (just this year).
I just wanted to say that he is also the best looking man out there and I wish ou could all give him all your money and items so that he can do what he want in game as he allready can do it irl.

Thanks!

Ps. Now him and me are going to the playboy mansion and have fun Ds.

(Norway Prudil, Norway Nacabuta and Norway Gizor rocks lusekofta in teh_fjord)

Edit. He who enters the game must take the consequences of the game

Ure so funny...

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Reebs might be a twat but the last line is true..

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
My first lines was as meaningfull as this thread in my opinion.

1. As I said, if you cant take the consequences of the game dont play it.
2. If someone is acting bad during raid just say "ok, youre not welcome to my next one" problem solved.
3. I don't know squat about who he was ingame as I don't attend at to many raids since I dont support TOA and that crap but if people called him names, ignore them and if they continue just report them.
4. And no offense if you dont know anything about the game you can't really put yourself in the position to complain on others.
5. "Yes, lets all be nicer to each other, no hard feelings towards anyone" etc. etc. etc. wont work. If people want to whine, they will no matter what. Just make sure that you know this is just a bloody game

geeez.

Ps. Zebolt is good stuff

Delg

Regular Freddie
Hey you all leave my mate Reebs alone!!!!. hes a top bloke.

Delg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom