Girlfriend getting too broody?

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Men who want to take responsibility for contraception currently have a choice of condoms, vasectomies - or abstinence.
Choice? That's no choice.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I dont want any bloody injections or implants...its insane!!

If there was a pill with 100% guarantee of no side effects I wouldnt have a problem with it...

I'll stick with condoms for the moment. Thanks

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd have to get some kind of relationship first before i'd even have the joy of considering that. :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Use the ear, can't get pregnant from that.

Seriously though, I'm not sure this is a great idea, it won't stop the transmission of STD.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I might consider this, 'cos condoms are rubbish imo. My girlfriend has gone back on the pill, so we'll see how it goes this time because the pill tends to make her incredibly moany, whiney and she cries a lot more at just simple stupid things. When she comes off it, she's fine.

If she behaves odd, I wouldn't mind giving the male version a shot - but i'm worried not enough is known about it and that it ends up making your cock shrivel up and fall off or something.

Seriously though, I'm not sure this is a great idea, it won't stop the transmission of STD.

True Tom, but that will be far less of a problem with those in a long term / stable relationship? I could imagine what Ibiza will be like however....

G

Cyfr

Banned
I'd do it.. but would be useless unless I got my coq in someone :(

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Kids ffs KIDS i do not see the fascination in knockin up the wife and having here fire out "9 months later" a screaming bundle of money eating flesh !

Yes my wife is broody and as you can tell im not.

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
We dont use contraception but then she never gives it me, bitch.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Always remember the old adage:

"One up bum - no harm done" (as my mum used to say...)

Anyway - how can they say there's no side-effects?

There's side effects on the female contraceptive pill (many of which didn't come to light until years later) - and I don't fancy having my testosterone production stopped and having to "top up" every three months or so.

Not worth the risk. I think it's prolly just shoddy reporting by the BBC...

granny

Fledgling Freddie
Surely the real question is:

Girls, would you trust your bloke to 100% not mess it up? Forget the appointment for the next injection, forget to take his pill (if such a thing was developed - unlikey given how male sperm production works), whatever?

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Me and my girlfriend we're talking about this the other night and discussing the fun that will be had with blokes pulling a girl and saying, don't worry, I'm on the pill :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom