Gimped?

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Considering resurecting my infi, not played him propper since the release of SI.
Hes saracen RR4 and thrust spec, in legion drops Si bracers and rest SC ect.
Now is being a saracen thrust infi gimped these days? With the amazing malice / battler combo, am i gimping myself staying thrust, specialy since the dragon fang nerf. Should i just reroll? :eek6:
This is going to be alot of work, no Mls artis or anything realy since the very start of SI. So is it worth my time?

Any advice on specs or SC tips is always a help too :)

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc Briton would have better dmg output with slash, but the difference is minimal. Roughly you loose 1% dmg with every 10 str. As a Saracen you do gain 5% racial against heat, which kinda makes up for it. So I wouldn't be worried about being Saracen/Slash.

That doesn't change the fact however, that all assasins are a gimped in general not not much fun to play any more.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Zagg said:
That doesn't change the fact however, that all assasins are a gimped in general not not much fun to play any more.

realy dont feels like they are gimped each time they see my hunter :(

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Any more opinions on the slash vs thrust topic for saracen infiltrators? In a similar position :)

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
I have gone slash on my saracen now becuase they removed the str/con debuff poisens so that made me go for Malice and Champ Weapon combo :D

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Basic_X said:
realy dont feels like they are gimped each time they see my hunter :(

Just keep playing it, because @ higher RR every Hunter >> Infi

PD5, IP, Zephyr, WH, Phoebus >> Poisonspike, Viper

I'd say i do fine vs most enemies and im an arab thruster. Struggle a lot with high rr assassins though, especially if they malice/battler charge etc. I've been able to take down heros/bms/champs with him :)

Laws

Fledgling Freddie
I moved from Thrust to Slash on my saracen inf.

With almost max Str suit and all the points i spent on Aug Dex plus Aug Str put into Aug Str i get to about 340ish Str.

Damage wise its not too bad I hold my own in most fights.

What really gimped thrust is the STR/Con poison nerf, Poor Artifact choice vs Slash and the fact that most people run with 30%+ magic resists with CL buffs so legendaries are useless.

That and maxing out Str and Dex in a suit is a pain you can build a lot better suit with more hits and con plus have Malice/CW combo.

I wouldnt go back to Thrust to be honest unless the artis were greatly improved and or the damage stat being changed to Dex so its not so much a pain to cap but i cant see neither happening.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
my infi was thrust first then respeced slash, but with champ weaps I made another thrust sc, and I won't respec anymore. It is quite good, can kill like nearly everything except for those higher rr zerks >.< and wardens if they play well, but still pwning stealthers if I'm not noob :) Well most will say you are better with slash, but tbh play the one you like , I got bored of slash thats why I'm thrust and I like it, tho it's just me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom