Gig Guides?

X

Xtro

Can anyone recommend any site(s) with extensive gig listings for the UK?

I don't read pop wank soundbite journo wank like the NME.

Cheers in advance.

X

Xtro

Nah dys, just anything half decent in the Manchester/Liverpool area. Ta muchly again.

Leggy, I'd go see Girls Aloud so I can be a bit nearer Cheryl when I stroke my cock over her.

M

maxi--

NME is actually pretty good for GIG guides, infact id say its worth the £1.60 alone for that.

X

Xtro

ta doh_boy.

Maxi, the NME is run by fawning repressed muso's who wank themselves off every night thinking about which new band they can work the tall poppy syndrome on and then cackle evilly to themselves after the band are in the gutter. Utter utter cunts who can't release their pent up anger at being frustrated any other way.

Apart from that its ok. But no, I won't give the fuckers any money ta. Cheers for the suggestion though.

M

maxi--

Originally posted by Xtro

Maxi, the NME is run by fawning repressed muso's who wank themselves off every night thinking about which new band they can work the tall poppy syndrome on and then cackle evilly to themselves after the band are in the gutter. Utter utter cunts who can't release their pent up anger at being frustrated any other way.

I didnt think any one that read the NME actually TOOK it as seriously as you seem to, at least anyone with any sense anyway.
Either way, your utterly un-original view point(rather dull too) on the NME has NOTHING to do with the fact that its good for gig guides, like i said.

Still, thanks for you revolutionary input, keep fighting the power, damn the man etc.

X

Xtro

...que?

I slag the NME so you slag me? Odd.

errr....lol?

You think I take it serious? :) Oh dear. Btw maybe you think I was having a dig at YOU for some reason, if so nope, was I fuck.

As to whether my rant was original or not, I couldn't give a monkey's left bollock if it was original, its my POV. Saying Hitler was a facist prick who got what he deserved ain't original either, but its a pretty common POV.

My rant stands. I won't buy the NME (gig guides or not) as I think its written and run by cunts. Kind of relates to whether I want to use it to find gigs or not then.

As to the remark about whether I had sense or not...of course I don't have sense, I'm posting on fucking BW asking for help ffs so I must be a totally clueless cunt.

/edit : your final parting sentence made me laugh out loud too. I stopped dyeing my hair about 20 yrs ago. It's called growing up.

M

maxi--

It's all true,
What i object to is having your opinion rammed down my thorat like it IS some kind of new revolutionary train of thought.
and you're really ruining for the guys who use the word 'cunt' to re-inforce a point. In a few years it'll be like using "bugger" .. or something.

its pretty ironic too that you also write like a pent up frustrated 'person' :/

unless its some northern thing i dont get,

X

Xtro

Originally posted by maxi--

its pretty ironic too that you also write like a pent up frustrated 'person' :/

unless its some northern thing i dont get,

I tend to write very much to the point, the only thing I am frustrated atm is that I have to work for a few more hours before I can get pished.

As for the rest of your post(s), I just don't get it. The joy of text communication I guess. What I do understand is that its Friday, its also pay day, and yup it might be some northern thing you don't get.

At this point *shakes maxi's hand, wishes him good luck and take care, agrees to disagree over the NME, don's hat and fucks off to the pub*.

Users who are viewing this thread