Gifv Arms ToA sc template

Justin

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Hmm...thought you were quitting, Nats. ;)

Hope not :(

as for ToA SC templetes.. wait for NErf's to finsh befor thinking of that.

Natswoo

Banned
Sissyfoo said:
Hmm...thought you were quitting, Nats. ;)

I loss of lagging changed my mind btw i said the same thing about drinking/smoking two years ago :cheers:

Glottis said:
Give armsman a class respec really tbh.

Aye :( Although a full skill respec (from now gimped pole) and a new sc would help alot

Natswoo

Banned
Archon said:
no class is gimped.. some is overpowered tho...

U seen the new pole combo styles recently since patch? :(

Still looking for an sc template... i am pretty terrbile at them... tis why i need a new 1 :(

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Nope I havent seen that, did they nerf it??? I saw some ss of a Half-Ogre 2handed sword speced armsman pwning with nasty dmg of 600-1000 dmg!!! Each swing on rvr targets! Maybe 2handed got something? Please tell if someone know...! [ The ss showed a duel against a skald, the arms 3hitted him and the skald was dorf/lvl 50 ] :eek2:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Archon said:
Nope I havent seen that, did they nerf it??? I saw some ss of a Half-Ogre 2handed sword speced armsman pwning with nasty dmg of 600-1000 dmg!!! Each swing on rvr targets! Maybe 2handed got something? Please tell if someone know...! [ The ss showed a duel against a skald, the arms 3hitted him and the skald was dorf/lvl 50 ] :eek2:

Armsmen have become the old scouts of PVE groups, who wants to group arms these days with Pallies, Reavers & mercs etc I got an Amrs and to be quite honest I'd rather have one of the others.

As for Half ogres, sure you could make one of them but why should existing arms have to roll a new race to do some dmg with the pants styles and speccing madness Arms have to do.

What alb need is a Half Ogre 2H Stealther...........front load me up baby.... :eek2:

Dont need anything more than PA...

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm

A Half-orge 2H stealther? Sounds interresting i must say =) would that be god eh? :) :cheers:

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
Think HO armsmen will be popular in grps. Should be massive dmg on casters and since 2H styles got nicely boosted it should rock :D

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Kenshee Himura said:
Think HO armsmen will be popular in grps. Should be massive dmg on casters and since 2H styles got nicely boosted it should rock :D

HO got +20 str in front of highlanders,every tank in toa gonna break 400 str;
I doubt you 'll notice much this 20 str ,you 'll prolly notice more the 40 quickness for frontload.

Now I wanna spend a few words about frontload damage,ppl is so impressed about a few screenies showing uber damage.
you really think it's better do 600 damage every 5 seconds than 250 every 1.5?

Frontload damage worked well before sc when ppl was running around whit gimped melee resists,it was good for pre nerf beserkers,it can be a viable option when you have all str relics ( I still think capped swing is better).
But otherwise it totally gimp yourself if you have to swing more than twice on the target you hitting.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
frontload is annoying for healers since they can't time their heals right (ie, if someone drops from 100% to 0% by a few high dmg frontload hits)

over-time dmg is better with qui & haste

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Archon said:
I saw some ss of a Half-Ogre 2handed sword speced armsman pwning with nasty dmg of 600-1000 dmg!!!
I've been grouped with Galaha (Highlander 2h Crush Arms) on numerous occasions when he's landed hits in excess of 1000 dmg on SC'd targets...

And the main problem with front-loading is that you're really banking on your first hit landing. If PBT isn't popped or you get blocked/evaded/parried you've immediately lost out on any benefit you may have gained by front-loading your damage.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
And the main problem with front-loading is that you're really banking on your first hit landing. If PBT isn't popped or you get blocked/evaded/parried you've immediately lost out on any benefit you may have gained by front-loading your damage.
And in Dark Age of Strafe-a-lot... there is a fair bit of misses :p

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
I've been grouped with Galaha (Highlander 2h Crush Arms) on numerous occasions when he's landed hits in excess of 1000 dmg on SC'd targets...

Omg this rocks, lol lol lol :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom