Giev Buffz!!!!!!

O

old.Prof

Clerics can be BOTH one of the game's best healers OR buffers, so I can't really see why the whining.

If you complain you can be only a support class nowadays, look at the so-called "uber" Hibernia : bard, warden and druid are also only viable as support class - almost noone specs any of those classes offensively (though it is possible).

IMHO this is also the reason why Hibernia doesn't really needs buffbots the way Albion does - their existing support classes are already specced as excellent buffers. In Albion the "smite" nerf caused a drastic decline of clerics with most of the smiters (which made out the majority of clerics) abandoning their char, often respeccing as buffbots (about half of the buffbots are former "active" clerics that respecced) to provide buffing.

F

fenikske

Originally posted by old.Prof
Clerics can be BOTH one of the game's best healers OR buffers, so I can't really see why the whining.

If you complain you can be only a support class nowadays, look at the so-called "uber" Hibernia : bard, warden and druid are also only viable as support class - almost noone specs any of those classes offensively (though it is possible).

IMHO this is also the reason why Hibernia doesn't really needs buffbots the way Albion does - their existing support classes are already specced as excellent buffers. In Albion the "smite" nerf caused a drastic decline of clerics with most of the smiters (which made out the majority of clerics) abandoning their char, often respeccing as buffbots (about half of the buffbots are former "active" clerics that respecced) to provide buffing.

You hit the nail right on the head mate :)

O

old.Second

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

Bugger - lvl 23 - Nightshade (RR1L3)
Xanny - lvl 18 - Druid
Xanni - lvl 12 - Mentalist
Xanthi - lvl 12 - Blademaster
Midgard - Prydwen
Xanthian - lvl 12 Skald
Xanneh - lvl 24 Berserker (RR1L3)
Albion - Prydwen
Xanny - lvl 21 Minstrel

[/B]

Before bitching about others having buffbots and stuff... should you not start looking at yourself?:p

6 chars in hib-excal.... (that lvl 18 druid looks like a buffbot to me=)
2 chars in mid-pryw
1 char on alb-pryw(probably used as a spy=)

so stop trowing rocks while standing in a glass house=)

Q

quinthar

I got a bard and chanter, thought I'd see how the other half lived....

Whilst I dont doubt it'll be harder when I get to over 40, as far as I am concerned I have never played characters so powerful in my life, everybody know how good the chanters can be but taking purples sub lvl20? and my Bard ouchy ouchy...I can mez, I can carry a shield I can even use a sword, Oh and I have speed and DD's did I mention mez??

I think its about time Clerics got some wubbin, give em a 1337 pet or summat or speed somthing to make them feel more than a walking talking buffer...

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by fenikske

then someone lied to me mate mate, i'm sure you said me ingame to me that someone of dk went to df , it could be that it was melchior who said it to me not sure. Oki if i'm wrong about that point , oki that can be then someone misinformed me , but anyway you make it badly know that you dislike FC and because on the picture FC is pointed out i writed that.
AND you say kill the buff bots , i have 40 enhance and i'm still playing active RVR so i have to be killed to? If i remember corectly you were quite happy with the extras (from the buffs) last time we teamed ..... i can be mistaking doh

I still don't see why they are even being mentioned, I said nothing at all about whos the bots belong to or even mentioned any guilds nor players, and i'd thank you not to start causing issues between guilds here needlessly.

I only made one comment on this thread originally which was just an amusing observation of how we could charge the bots at tk keeps instead of the doors when suiciding as a funny new sport, obviously some people don't have a sense of humour.

And as for the whole fc shit I suggest you go back and reread this thread, you'll see you quoted the wrong person here before your reply. I suggest you be more careful when quoting peoples names, guilds and reputations in future.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by old.Second

Before bitching about others having buffbots and stuff... should you not start looking at yourself?:p

6 chars in hib-excal.... (that lvl 18 druid looks like a buffbot to me=)
2 chars in mid-pryw
1 char on alb-pryw(probably used as a spy=)

so stop trowing rocks while standing in a glass house=)

2 Accounts, and yes I have a lvl 18 Regrowth spec buffbot.
Tit.

T

Tobold

Originally posted by Kagato.
an assassin can easily get even inside the tk's and usually kill someone before being killed themselves

So next time you feel like suiciding on a tk for a quick trip home, see if you can kill a buff bot before you die, can make it a new goal instead of trying to get inside the door which is what most try to do now.

if you get close, stealthed or unstealthed, your nuked/shot for 1k damage (or so)
so, no an assassin can't easily get inside the tk's wtf are you talking about? :eek:

another thing, 3 of those 4 buffbots are owned by GoL (and 2 of those 4 are ex-players)

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Tobold

if you get close, stealthed or unstealthed, your nuked/shot for 1k damage (or so)
so, no an assassin can't easily get inside the tk's wtf are you talking about? :eek:

another thing, 3 of those 4 buffbots are owned by GoL (and 2 of those 4 are ex-players)

There was a pic in rvr forum a couple of months back we're some assassins had actually got inside of the atk in emain and killed some on the pad waiting to port back before getting shot, can't remember who posted it but there was a screen shot.

And see my other posts, I dunno who started the guild/buff bot shit but it wasn't me, take the argument elsewhere.

O

old.Xanthian

I started it, Problem ? :)

I just stated that FC claim they are so uber, can kill 1FG v 1FG and dont zerg etc..
But the real truth is they are buffed up to the eyeballs from the buffbots at APK...

K

Kagato.

lol no prob Xanth except I got quoted instead of you in a response relating to it.

O

old.Xanthian

Ahh.. Well im sorry for getting you into "trouble" hehe ;)

Just a bit of friendly banter mate, no harm intended :D

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
I started it, Problem ? :)

I just stated that FC claim they are so uber, can kill 1FG v 1FG and dont zerg etc..
But the real truth is they are buffed up to the eyeballs from the buffbots at APK...

:sleeping:

more likely we didnt have a cleric online and had to scrounge some buffs.

and alb+uber is a misnoma. we do ok considering what we've been given to work with...

just as well alb has 2x hib population or we wouldn't stand a hope in hell.

Q

Qte Eth

mythic &goa luv buffbots -they dont make game lag much and ppl pay em money for a chanse to gank enemy having unfair advantage forcing others also to get buffbots.
While situation can be solved EASYLY as soon as buffs can only affect your groupm8s not ppl around from other grps.

O

old.Prof

While situation can be solved EASYLY as soon as buffs can only affect your groupm8s

I'd rather have an unfair advantage cause of buffs then "fixes" like that one.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Kagato.

There was a pic in rvr forum a couple of months back we're some assassins had actually got inside of the atk in emain and killed some on the pad waiting to port back before getting shot, can't remember who posted it but there was a screen shot.

And see my other posts, I dunno who started the guild/buff bot shit but it wasn't me, take the argument elsewhere.

Post that screenie coz me (n prolly the whole bunch of excalibur assasins) cant believe it.

M

Molten Lava

I only play buffbots

I dont have a main char. I love to put myself (lvl 50) cleric outside ATK and buff everyone I see....I AM A BUFFBOT

A

Adralend

Originally posted by fenikske
stop whining mate clerics are a support class we don't have any other choice this because smiting is nerfed to crap and for mele ... i don't have to say more i think , so the only thing we can do is be a support class.

we can oly heal and rezz then for wich we don't get any RP's , mostly get yelled/critisized at because we couldn't save anyone who was to for away or because cleric was being mezzed. The only factor for what we are almost allways be apreciated is for our buffs and now you wanna take back that to? Lets crap up all the mele styles , chants , magic spell as well then, just because someone who plays another class wants to become the uber class ...

i must admit that there is a positive side aswel , peops will try to stay in range of cleric healing range when there is a conc range but still its unfair for the scouts , infill's who have the courage for scouting further the nthe rest of teh group.

And don't start about those buff bots again , someone spend time for making them aswel, how they use their chars that is the owner to decide , he pays for it even if its sitting plain naked and whole alone at the enemie realm portal keep every 10 minutes ...............

hmm u think people will start ressing and stop buffbotting when we get rp's for ressing others.?

I dont think so :(

F

-frostor-

cut the crap about buffbots and start whining about grouped sb's !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom