Giev Buffz!!!!!!

O

old.Xanthian

Look at all the Albs leeching buffs from the 4 buffbots at APK (circled)..
Most of them are First Cohort :eek:
lol

buffz.jpg

:flame: :flame: :flame:

E

erhardtt

I must be honest, I think all those buffbots a lame, but there is nothing to stop pl from using daox or having 2 pcs and 2 or more accounts and making buffbots.
Buffbots are here to stay<sigh>, but a funny sport would be to ZERK the buffbots who are standing outside the telekeeps.

K

Kagato.

an assassin can easily get even inside the tk's and usually kill someone before being killed themselves

So next time you feel like suiciding on a tk for a quick trip home, see if you can kill a buff bot before you die, can make it a new goal instead of trying to get inside the door which is what most try to do now.

S

soullessminion

Good plan Kagato, but arn't most buffbots owned by the assassins :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Like your portal keep would be any different moronic ass.
I have met plenty of buffed assasins from either realm. And due to Mythic ganking clerics in the eyes of many players, the role they get degraded to is playing buffbots in emain. Atleast they are being used.
Stop the pathetic complaints, cause Midgard or Hibernia is no different really.
Regards, Glottis

F

fenikske

euhmz yesterday i played RvR and to be honest i saw alot of buffbots .... and to be honest : none of first cohort.... Even are good friends GOL had 2 - 5 buffbot parked (they probably say it were clerics taking a nab :p) anyway stop taking moment pictures ... and stop taking off on one guild its lame .. alot of peeps in all realms use them and they pay for it so learn to live with it...

ps : jealousy doesn't flatter ya you know be happy with what you have and don't envy that what others have ...

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I have met plenty of buffed assasins from either realm. And due to Mythic ganking clerics in the eyes of many players, the role they get degraded to is playing buffbots in emain. Atleast they are being used.
Regards, Glottis

I think you will find that Hibernia only has 1 buffbot (Druidna-Tdaer).
So stfu af you don't know what your talking about.
"Moronic Ass"

I picked out FC as I find it funny they whine on here about "zergs" and that no-one can beat them "1v1", is there any wonder when they are buffed upto the eyeballs from a buffbot ?

Originally posted by fenikske
ps : jealousy doesn't flatter ya you know be happy with what you have and don't envy that what others have ...

What would a caster want with a buffbot :p I die as soon as I hit Emain, waste of time running back to get buffs :)

F

fenikske

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

I think you will find that Hibernia only has 1 buffbot (Druidna-Tdaer).
So stfu af you don't know what your talking about.
"Moronic Ass"

I picked out FC as I find it funny they whine on here about "zergs" and that no-one can beat them "1v1", is there any wonder when they are buffed upto the eyeballs from a buffbot ?

What would a caster want with a buffbot :p I die as soon as I hit Emain, waste of time running back to get buffs :)

I was in the guild where the founders of FC were before they made FC and we didn't need any buffbot to gank both mids and hibs you know :)

ps if we whine its because you hibs allways say that we albs allways zerg and you hibs never zerg ... yesterday i noticed that .... :p ............ at least we are sportif and we don't zerg other realms while there is an anonced event happening ... i'm still surprised that you didn't try to get our relic while the event was hapening

K

Khalen

bah you can't even count right. There are 9 buffbots on a normal night :)

M

Madonion Slicer

he he, this is only one side of the ATK, you should see the ones inside and round the back, the reason we have the largest population is that all Albions are loaded in RL so we all have 2 accounts.

MMMM sweet sweet buffs

:eek:

F

fenikske

Originally posted by Kagato.
an assassin can easily get even inside the tk's and usually kill someone before being killed themselves

So next time you feel like suiciding on a tk for a quick trip home, see if you can kill a buff bot before you die, can make it a new goal instead of trying to get inside the door which is what most try to do now.

ps stop picking on Fc just because you lost a level 50 to them ... dk is nice guild and as you said having fun is more important so play happy and let that decision of that level 50 be what it is

see ya mate
jamella

Z

zlair

Buff botz Rulez !

It'z the playerz behind that zux !

(It takez one to zpot one - I know ;) )

PS. The day they make ztat-buffz like rezizt-buffz iz the day I leave ;)

T

Treniel-

there was about 15 odd buff bots at atk yesterday :eek: and the one we were using was a infils (in guild) we only had 1 cleric and were carrying rams with me being the only tank we didn't have enough str to carry them :(

W

-Wedge-

What would a caster want with a buffbot I die as soon as I hit Emain, waste of time running back to get buffs

A good buff-bot gives me 300-400HP more, and gives me 300+ DEX... Which means (With MoArt II) I cast so freaking fast, I can even empty out my power before I die ;)

My advise, get a buff-bot to 45+ and you wont need to walk back, you'll just take him with you :D I know a few people that do that already... And that buff-bot then gets all sorts of nice RA's which makes him even a bigger buffer, lol...

O

old.CrazyMuppet

No way!!

TK guards have true sight, and they see stealthers almost at clipping range.

N

Negura`

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis

Er i think if u look properly there is a max of one buffbot standing outside Druim Ligen you prick.

Another "great" post from Glottis..... i was really missing you

S

starblade

the reason we have the largest population is that all Albions are loaded in RL so we all have 2 accounts.

Fek, me picked wrong realm then :p
How the hell did I get through the Albion Money Sniffer?

M

medowind

don’t worry buffs get concentration range in 1.54

if we ever get that patch...........

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Negura`

Er i think if u look properly there is a max of one buffbot standing outside Druim Ligen you prick.

Another "great" post from Glottis..... i was really missing you

Moronic tosser. A bit different as emain is the place for rvr. At Castle Sauvage you will find no buffbot either....
You guys do not have to transport anyway, so you could be buffed just outside TNN for all I care and still have buffs in Emain.
Does Midgard have any buff bots during rvr time?
I have met plenty of assasins from Midgard and Hibernia being buffed... guess they all shared the one buffbot..
Stop the pathetic lying...
And if Albs feel the only way they have a chance is with buffbots, then that should tell you the classes are unbalanced.. but lets not go there...
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Xanthian

Glottis your PR skills are really good I must commend you on being such a fuckwit :)

Let me repeat this once more so that you "may" understand it

HIBERNIA ONLY HAS 1 BUFFBOT

N

Noche

Originally posted by medowind

Really? I haven´t read it mate, if ya don´t mind plz tell me, I can´t find it :/

Xan don´t bother with em, go home :p

M

medowind

yea, ok i cant find it either but i do rember reading it somewhere

:p

F

fenikske

medo someone said he wished that buffs get concentration range. I never read such thing in any patch till now doh , and i try to keep up to date because i'm a cleric myself

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by medowind

nope, this isn't in any patch notes anywhere...

people thinking whines on the VN boards are reality again :)

A

Adralend

Would be nice with a conc. range thou.. would spare me getting ganked by n00bs :)

F

fenikske

stop whining mate clerics are a support class we don't have any other choice this because smiting is nerfed to crap and for mele ... i don't have to say more i think , so the only thing we can do is be a support class.

we can oly heal and rezz then for wich we don't get any RP's , mostly get yelled/critisized at because we couldn't save anyone who was to for away or because cleric was being mezzed. The only factor for what we are almost allways be apreciated is for our buffs and now you wanna take back that to? Lets crap up all the mele styles , chants , magic spell as well then, just because someone who plays another class wants to become the uber class ...

i must admit that there is a positive side aswel , peops will try to stay in range of cleric healing range when there is a conc range but still its unfair for the scouts , infill's who have the courage for scouting further the nthe rest of teh group.

And don't start about those buff bots again , someone spend time for making them aswel, how they use their chars that is the owner to decide , he pays for it even if its sitting plain naked and whole alone at the enemie realm portal keep every 10 minutes ...............

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by fenikske

ps stop picking on Fc just because you lost a level 50 to them ... dk is nice guild and as you said having fun is more important so play happy and let that decision of that level 50 be what it is

see ya mate
jamella

Havent read this thread in awhile but WTF?

Read my post again, where on earth did I mention Fc, what the fuck does the post have to do with them ? huh ? my post just said about trying to kill buff bots where the hell do fc come into it, I never mentioned them.

And for the record dk havent lost any 50ies to them, only 50 we lost quit albion completely and deleted his characters, please get facts right.

Please be more careful who you miss-quote.

:confused:

Q

quinthar

Rah Xan speaks for the whole of Hib when he says Hib only has one buff bot......imho you have more buf bots than anybody but you dont know they are buff bots, they think they are players, oh and mez bots, Stun bots..

lmfao

Actually last time I was at ATK I saw 175 buff bots, nerf clerics = Lots buff bots :p

I think last night was the first time I have actually been in a grp for a little while with a cleric, cuz so few of them want to play anymore.

Maybe I'll level up my Cleric more to mop up with RP's for Res's Patch

F

fenikske

Havent read this thread in awhile but WTF?

Read my post again, where on earth did I mention Fc, what the fuck does the post have to do with them ? huh ? my post just said about trying to kill buff bots where the hell do fc come into it, I never mentioned them.

And for the record dk havent lost any 50ies to them, only 50 we lost quit albion completely and deleted his characters, please get facts right.

Please be more careful who you miss-quote.

:confused:

then someone lied to me mate mate, i'm sure you said me ingame to me that someone of dk went to df , it could be that it was melchior who said it to me not sure. Oki if i'm wrong about that point , oki that can be then someone misinformed me , but anyway you make it badly know that you dislike FC and because on the picture FC is pointed out i writed that.
AND you say kill the buff bots , i have 40 enhance and i'm still playing active RVR so i have to be killed to? If i remember corectly you were quite happy with the extras (from the buffs) last time we teamed ..... i can be mistaking doh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom