Giants: Citizen Kabuto

opticle

Part of the furniture
Anyone ever play this ?

It was awesome :) Very underrated. The multiplayer was an absolute blast (Teams of 4v4). I miss it :(

Apparently it works on Windows 7.. Imma gon' find it :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm having massive flashbacks; was that the one where you could jet-pack around and it was generally awesome?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I sort of remember it, wasnt it the one with the giant fish thing, those fish woman and the humans? I think I played a demo of it years and years ago but never played the full game.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I'm having massive flashbacks; was that the one where you could jet-pack around and it was generally awesome?

Yes :)

It was totally awesome. Multiplayer was an absolute blast. Really original and fun too - but it wasn't a mainstream anything so I don't think it got noticed by the masses.

I don't know how it stands up now, but apparently it does work on Windows 7 with the latest patch and there's a high-res texture pack somewhere.

Everz

FH is my second home
Yes :)

It was totally awesome. Multiplayer was an absolute blast. Really original and fun too - but it wasn't a mainstream anything so I don't think it got noticed by the masses.

I don't know how it stands up now, but apparently it does work on Windows 7 with the latest patch and there's a high-res texture pack somewhere.

It works wonderfully off GOG.

Nate

FH is my second home
was a great game, the scottish guys and the little brainy thing were really funny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom