Ghoul...

S

Solid

Been browsing the forums for last few days and I must say the only words in Ghouls vocabulary seem to be:

"stfu you n00b whining cunts" and similar phrases of that ilk.

Ghoul wash out your filthy mouth and go to school, maybe your contribution to BW can then evolve to more than the random spamming of 4 letter insults to a general realm populous.

B

Bigade

i can't hear ghoul cos i have him on ignore

G

ghoul

|11:37| »» {@bugade} being on america's most wanted doesn't mean you are a celeb ghoul--
|11:37| »» {@ghoul--} it does
|11:37| »» {@bugade} ok
|11:37| »» {@bugade} it does
|11:37| »» {@bugade} can i have your autograph?
|11:37| »» {@ghoul--} no
|11:37| »» {@bugade} and can i sleep with you?
|11:38| »» {@ghoul--} no

U

umilard

I can't even see what he writes here, i have advanced /ignore

(you need to be level 13 irl to use that)

B

Bigade

Originally posted by umilard
I can't even see what he writes here, i have advanced /ignore

(you need to be level 13 irl to use that)

damn im not high enough, need to get my necro to pl irl

U

umilard

Bigade, i have a good guide for IRL levelling..

At level 1, start with killing ants, they are greencon at level 2 and there is big spawns of them..

At level 3, look for small kittens and kill them, should be able to get to level 5 just by killing kittens.

At level 5, kill puppies..

At level 7, Kill kids.. should be able to get to level 10 by just killing kids.. beware of grownups tho, they add at times.

At level 10, kill girls.. they can be hard but if you have a buffbot it's easier.. you will ding 13 in notime this way!

gl m8!

G

ghoul

ty for all the kind words, i love you all, even solid

B

Bigade

yes nee you can

thanks umilard for that guide, i don't have a buffbot irl so taking on puppies onward might be difficult

D

Dook_Pug

Heh...

I dunno what's funnier Solid.

The fact that you take peoples posts on BW seriously or that you think that other people care so much about your opinion that you make a flame dedicated to one person on Prydwen General.

Ah well, I guess this is the "new" Solid. QQ etc

S

Solid

Dook not sure my post is worthy of a flame title, its quite mild mannered imo :D

Just a little gentlemanly advice way I see it, and none of my new found attitude was really applied.

Hell I could give it some but then i would be going down the classic BW road, and tbh that road has been much travelled in the past and currently has some idiots camping it :D

And as many may not care what I say/think, equally I may not give 2 monkeys what you say/think either dook.

S

Solid

One more thing, this was based on a mere observation, to this point I don't believe a classic Ghoul reply has been aimed specifically in my direction, so it wasnt a retaliation post or anything silly like that.

Although i do have a sneaky feeling I will feel the full wrath of Ghouls verbal genius some time soon :D

G

ghoul

my geniusness is only exposed to the wielder of arnors flame t.t

F

frogster

Originally posted by Solid
One more thing, this was based on a mere observation

I feel so priviledged that you chose you share it your observations and opinions with us, as im sure we are unable to formulate one for ourselves :<

G

ghoul

Greaper was kind enough to give us his oppinion about this thread:

|12:33| »» {@GReaper} HaHAHAhAHHAhAHHAhAHHAhahhaHAhHAhHAHAhAhHAH!!!!1111+++!11

C

cenes

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Heh...

I dunno what's funnier Solid.

The fact that you take peoples posts on BW seriously or that you think that other people care so much about your opinion that you make a flame dedicated to one person on Prydwen General.

Ah well, I guess this is the "new" Solid. QQ etc

This is rather an amusing comment coming you dook.

As solid said it was just a bit of advice... so why try to flame him ?

I think solid makes a fair point tbh, Ghoul isn't the only one who is 'Guilty' (can't think of a better word atm ) of this. I have had my 10 year old cousin staying with me for a while. He is a quiet kid and has a habbit of sitting in my computer room and reading a book whilst i am on-line or reading the forums with me whilst i am browesing them. The ammount of 'Bad Language' he has read not just on BW boards but on other forums as well is amazing really :/ Especially when there is no need for it.

G

Gamah

Been browsing the forums for last few days and I must say the only words in Ghouls vocabulary seem to be:

"stfu you n00b whining cunts" and similar phrases of that ilk.

Ghoul wash out your filthy mouth and go to school, maybe your contribution to BW can then evolve to more than the random spamming of 4 letter insults to a general realm populous.

Aye because BW is such a medium for serious disscussion normally QQ

S

Solid

s'ok Cenes, we know where Dook stands as far as being foul mouthed is concerned :D

Btw who is this insignificant SotL person who is currently occupying the warm cosiness of Ghoul's colon?

G

ghoul

Originally posted by cenes
This is rather an amusing comment coming you dook.

As solid said it was just a bit of advice... so why try to flame him ?

I think solid makes a fair point tbh, Ghoul isn't the only one who is 'Guilty' (can't think of a better word atm ) of this. I have had my 10 year old cousin staying with me for a while. He is a quiet kid and has a habbit of sitting in my computer room and reading a book whilst i am on-line or reading the forums with me whilst i am browesing them. The ammount of 'Bad Language' he has read not just on BW boards but on other forums as well is amazing really :/ Especially when there is no need for it.

Im really sorry, guilty of what?

ops sry care.exe failed to open again t.t

S

Solid

hehe can give Albs credit for at least sticking together.

I think we should migrate the Nolby Pride motto to the general Alb populous.

"Cut one, all bleed" imo.

G

Gamah

hehe can give Albs credit for at least sticking together.

I think we should migrate the Nolby Pride motto to the general Alb populous.

"Cut one, all bleed" imo.

Actully albs say its "cut one, all whine"

S

Solid

Originally posted by Gamah
Actully albs say its "cut one, all whine"
We can go with your version, prolly more appropriate :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom