Ghosts!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i love this article! its brilliant

watch the video with decent headphones, you can hear someone moving around in the background. Also you can hear someone cough. Then right at the end you hear a snapping sound, alot like a chord being snapped hahaha

awesome

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
All the comments are making me smile hahaha

My spirit guide Dave has just told me about a ghost in Coventry who is desperate to get rid of some tenants who have moved into his house and turned it into a right tip.

'we were upstairs tidying up' this is sounding very suspicious to me. I can't see any evidence of this whatsoever...

ho ho

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Would help with the fail factor lowering, IF you posted a link of some sort :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
LOOL omg I just had an all out choking fit at your fail level!

p.s. I refuse to click any link like this because when I first started using the net and was not savvy about such doings I got stung by a 'ghost' website where a big old screaming bastard materialised during a really atmospheric 'ghost watching' bit of footage... I later got B2 with it and almost gave him a heart failure (Bwahahaha) but these days I am so frigging old I might actually have a heart attack if I get a sudden surprise :(

Levin

Can't get enough of FH

p.s. I refuse to click any link like this because when I first started using the net and was not savvy about such doings I got stung by a 'ghost' website where a big old screaming bastard materialised during a really atmospheric 'ghost watching' bit of footage... I later got B2 with it and almost gave him a heart failure (Bwahahaha) but these days I am so frigging old I might actually have a heart attack if I get a sudden surprise :(

This! I'm not just old, but I admit I'm also too much of a wuss to expose myself to the "jump out and scare you!" type of ghost stuff! :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
some poor journalist had to turn that shit into an article

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget

i promise it isnt one of them, its some nutty woman trying to show she has a ghost by filming a chair move

Why would you have a camera pointing there?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
34 year old woman.......... so 2 years younger than me... and she looks older than my gran

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Ghosts are really good against High Templar and mass phoenix, and really terrans need to start using them against mass infestor/queen builds.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Ghosts are really good against High Templar and mass phoenix, and really terrans need to start using them against mass infestor/queen builds.

Yeah, they will move the chairs infront of the high templars! So they cant get past and use their lightning!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Fuckign Derek Acorah, Anyone that was unfortunate enough to see 2 seconds of his show about michael jackson should be able to sue him and fucking Sky for recording it!!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Real shame ghost's don't exist, it could have killed everyone involved in the story and saved us all from reading about it.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
was another one today.. about a woman who hets beaten up by her "ghost".. its defo not her "best friend" bloke she lives with tho.

oh and it follows her on holidays abroad as well.. hmm...

i smell a ghost rat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom