Games Ghostbusters game

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently it's not available on the PC and X360 until October in the UK, Sony have an exclusivity deal here. What's more, the PC version has that bullshit 5 activation thing. All in all, looks like they're doing a real good job of making it an appealing purchase, I'm sure it won't be pirated at all.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bet Sony are loving the fact that MS have not region locked the US release then :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, as someone said on the RPS forums - that's a not too subtle fuck you to Sony :D.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also, it is scary how many torrents there are for the pc version already.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The fact that we can only get the shitty PS3 botch-job means pirates get the best experience yet again.

Dicks.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I can't believe how bad the PS3 version looks it's just terrible.

Bodhi whats your thoughts?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Pc version is okay, game itself is great, but it is not suited to a keyboard/mouse combo. You need a gamepad for it.

Santa's little helper

Fledgling Freddie
It's actually a pretty good game. Best game based on a movie, imo. Got 7/10 on gametrailers today.

Screw gfx, screw gameplay - it's all about the small one liners from the cast. :).

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Useless anecdote: Way back before Ghostbusters 2 was released, I had the script for it, legitimately, so I could put together a game design proposal for a small development company invited to bid for the project for EA :)

It was quite cool back in the day to think I was sitting there reading the actual real script put together by Ackroyd and Ramis before most of the world was getting to see it and then when the film came out to see the bits that were taken out or slightly different in the final product.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I played the demo off PSN last night and never mind the blurry graphics, this game is total gash. Quickest delete in the history of my hard disk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom