Games Ghostbusters game

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Dan Akroyd said that the game was going to be so good it was more of a film anyway :D

Looks very good though :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Looks like fun, though i would've liked some "don't cross the beams!!" game mechanics :)

Kryten

Old Cow.
Looking good. Watched that video, both myself and the wife started thinking "We need to see those films again".
So acquiring them now :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
looks crap to me.
the proton packs dont kill ghosts, they simply trap them in a position to be caught.
speaking of which, where is the traps?

-10/10

nath

Fledgling Freddie
looks crap to me.
the proton packs dont kill ghosts, they simply trap them in a position to be caught.
speaking of which, where is the traps?

-10/10
You clearly didn't watch the entire video. The game would be hella dull if EVERY single ghost had to be trapped.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
You clearly didn't watch the entire video. The game would be hella dull if EVERY single ghost had to be trapped.

i watched to where venkman was trying to lift an object by shooting goo at it.
i guess for me personally, id like to play a ghost busters simulator rather than an arcade style shoot em up.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
i watched to where venkman was trying to lift an object by shooting goo at it.
i guess for me personally, id like to play a ghost busters simulator rather than an arcade style shoot em up.

WHAT TRIS SAID!

Lets go make our own game tris!! :cheers:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
WHAT TRIS SAID!

Lets go make our own game tris!! :cheers:

Hmh.

You and tris- making a game of Ghostbusters would probably be about hunting the titty-ghost at a whore-house while the titty-blessed assistant rubbed your genitalia with titty-lotion, while all the characters would be renamed and changed to titty-sluts from Tittyville and the whole game would be eventually renamed as Tittybuster 3000 and be sold to underground pervs at sex conventions.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Hmh.

You and tris- making a game of Ghostbusters would probably be about hunting the titty-ghost at a whore-house while the titty-blessed assistant rubbed your genitalia with titty-lotion, while all the characters would be renamed and changed to titty-sluts from Tittyville and the whole game would be eventually renamed as Tittybuster 3000 and be sold to underground pervs at sex conventions.

You say it like its a bad thing!

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
Looks ok - But i think the beam crossing should be a co-op option as we all know single player AI is just not cutting the mustard even these days.

Ps. Who thought of the C64 "He slimed me!" sample as they was loading this vid - i did ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
[youtubevid]-7AtnbGxmFA[/youtubevid]
The far superior master system rework of the C64 game :D

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
This is an early contender for most pirated game of the year, looks like they're making it a playstation exlusive game in europe (for the moment anyway), will be released on all platforms in the U.S

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Hmh.

Clearly you don't know Dukat, there's no bacon in that version.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
That looks rubbish, and clearly inferior to the original which I got for Christmas in 1984:

YouTube - Ghostbusters on C64
[youtubevid]pCdQHr3cqNE[/youtubevid]

I remember that :D Mainly because I was a little-un, played computer games and my dad said one of his mates worked on producing it so I remembered it more :)

That said:
ScrewAttack Video Game, Angry Video Game Nerd: Ghostbusters (NES) | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Mildly funny in parts at least...when he's talking about the game itself anyway...

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Think it'll be one of those play for the cutscenes games for me, the videos I've seen of the gameplay look a bit repetative to me. Could be wrong though.

Gray

FH is my second home
One question i keep looking for answers is, will the Ghostbusters Video Game be multiplayer, ala, multiplayer over the internet for instance?

Im looking which platform to maybe buy this on when it comes out, but it will be pretty sucky if it doesnt have a multiplayer function tied to it, i'll still probably enjoy it - but not as much.

the Xbox360 version is the one im looking at, with the PC one coming in a close second, but definately would prefer the Xbox one.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Dan Akroyd said that the game was going to be so good it was more of a film anyway :D

Looks very good though :)

well, Dan Akroyd probably wouldn't spot a good game even if it ran up and stabbed him in the face....

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They've so fucked this up. It's on steam but only in USA.

*grumbles*

Marc

FH is my second home
Didnt think I would like this game but im loving it!!!

Gray

FH is my second home
One thing confused me now that im somewhat more awake [After ordering it in the US late last night - half asleep :p]

The game, according to news sites etc, is region free. But upon closer inspection the game format is under NTSC. When this game arrives from the US [If it does, since ive not had any confirmation email yet...] will it actually play on a European Xbox360/PAL?

It is an oversight i didnt notice, since i havent played consoles for over a year now. Gonna be a right kick in the chops if it doesnt work :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The only inferior stuff I have seen is the ps3 version. Video in the console forum comparing 360 and ps3 version side by side. Made for 360 so the pc version should be decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom