This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by BloodOmen, Feb 3, 2017.

1. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

Trying the closed beta at the moment, it's actually really fun (shocker for an Ubisoft game) recommended.

2. Moriath

Moriath FH is my second home FH Subscriber

I got a closed beta invite too. Big download .?

3. BloodOmen

24gig or so

4. BloodOmen

I have 3 beta invites left if anyone wants one, just leave a message here with your Uplay account - first come first served

5. Moriath

Im installed. Not played it yet. Hopefully tomorrow as i just completed uncharted 3

6. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

Gwadien please hun.

7. BloodOmen

No keys left

8. Gwadien

Seems alright...

Very Far-cry though...

9. BloodOmen

its like Far Cry crossed with Just Cause crossed with GTA V

10. Gwadien

It's funny how bugged it is though.

Yeah yeah, closed beta etc.

I was with a try-hard group of dudes, did a few missions try-harding then I thought OK let's do some testing.

I picked up one of those TV van things and drove onto a mission running everyone over, they didn't even detect me.

try hards got mad :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. BloodOmen

I'd imagine once you ramp the difficulty up to max the AI will be more responsive, on Normal the AI is abysmal.

12. Moriath

Did that in a solo game with the first car. Drove in and let my npc take everyone out hehe

13. Gwadien

Yeah, after playing a bit more with some people, it kinda gets repetitive and a bit boring.

It suffers from Far Cry syndrome; go there, do a very similar thing you've done else where, needs a VERY strong story line to make it more interesting to be honest.

I want to be surprised, but I think the difference between the restricted game we see now, and the full game will just be more of the same on a massive scale tbh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Moriath

I think you are right. Will be take thistown. This outpost rinse and repeat. Not as ground breaking as the guy in the intro video makes out