Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

O

old.Xarr

Didn't even know they were making this one 'till i saw on AICN that a trailer was released.

You can find it here

Looks cool although I will keep my right to remain sceptical because of all the CGI :)

E

ECA

There was a LOT of CGI in the original.

Probably one of my favourite anime films.

Certainly going to get a HK DVD import as soon as its out.

EDIT: Trailers been out for a while btw :-]
like 2-3 months or more.

O

old.Xarr

me is teh-un-updated :D

you're right though. there was some cgi in the first one (i wouldn't say alot). they seemed to limit it to when the characters were using computers and such (the highway scene with all the green stuff etc). here they seem to be implementing it alot more. it sure looks purdy though :)

E

ECA

So what other anime are ya into, theres not many of us around here :-]

M

Munkey-

oooooo. cant wait to see it.

Only other animes i've seen are 'labyrinth of flames', '.hack' and 'Cowboy Bebop'

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by ECA
So what other anime are ya into, theres not many of us around here :-]

when it comes down to series i simply love stuff like; neon genesis evangelion, cowboy bebop, trigun, noir, hellsing, ghost in the shell: standalone complex, samurai x (or rurouni kenshin) or whatever it was called again. cool stuffs. :-D

M

Munkey-

Never got to finish Evangelion :( Got about half-way into watching the DVD's before i had to return them. Cracking series though

Y

Yaka

its been in the making for good while now, but the jammy buggers only let the world see the clips of it when it was shown on jap telly when an ep of Gits was airing.

can't wait

V

Validus

hentai 4tehlose! well after u finish with it anyway

if u want a REALLY good anime, get naruto. best iv'e ever seen, and its not over yet

Y

Yaka

wolfs rain was preety good as was with hunter robin,

Users who are viewing this thread