Gg

M

McBastard

Thanks to LOC for playing with us yesterday. Great game, guys. Even if the match ended up as 4 to 0, it should be said that the wind blew our way yesterday. (Village-defense: LOC must've been very close to putting the gold in the truck, but time ran out. Village-offense: Quick plant, but a very slow steal [good defense at the truck], Beach-offense: Quick plants, but slow steals again [good warroom defense], Beach-defense: Too wasted to remember ;))

GL in your future matches.

Thanks to Cage for putting up with us all the way until Beach Invasion. Thanks for Pestilenz for taking over and completing the match.

We'll try to learn better table manners.

K

*Kornholio*

Nice to see the majority of peeps enjoyin' it :)

G

Gangster No:1

Ditto Cage

Thanks for taking the time to post mcbastard, the first week wasn't entirely stress free so posts like this are good to see. I hope you continue to enjoy the league.

S

syk.chak

You had to have both Cage and Pestilenz as admin? Ouch :D.

M

McBastard

Hehehe.. Oops

Originally posted by [SyK]Chak

What can I say? Some people just have a natural ability to wear down admins.

Gotta wonder how mothers can love children like us...

C

.cage

Originally posted by [SyK]Chak

Chak stop being mean to me :(

meany.

O

old.HighBoy

Thanks to Cage for putting up with us all the way until Beach Invasion. Thanks for Pestilenz for taking over and completing the match.

We'll try to learn better table manners. [/B]

Yep it was a great game, although the start was a bit chaotic.
I am sure that we all learned somethig for this first match.

I am confident that TEG will be better organized next time.

C

.cage

Re: Re: Gg

Originally posted by HighBoy

Yep it was a great game, although the start was a bit chaotic.
I am sure that we all learned somethig for this first match.

I am confident that TEG will be better organized next time.

It's honestly no problem with me m8, you got into the game, was just late, and excusable with the first week and everything.

M

McBastard

Re: Re: Re: Gg

Originally posted by CageCunt

It's honestly no problem with me m8, you got into the game, was just late, and excusable with the first week and everything.

Well, it might be a good idea to elaborate the rules a little bit on the point of delays and such. Maybe rule 2, iv should be dependent upon the release time of server info.

After all, the server info wasn't released until after the set match time (if my recollection of the events is correct and my clock was working correctly).

Maybe it would also be a good idea to introduce a procedure for the maximum delay overrun. I'm thinking:
Admin sez: Team so-and-so is 2 man short of a minimum sized team.
Admin sez: Team captain wibble, do you wish to use your postponement token?
Wibble: Yes please.
[Or admin sez: Team so-and-so has already used pp token, so team dingamajig wins the match by default.]

G

Gangster No:1

The 10 mins time starts from the time the match is announced in irc and not from the match start time. That way it is fair and caters for any delays on the night due to server problems, over running matches, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom