GG albs yet again for the ruination of irvr

X

xGenocidex

Seriously :s does the alb zerg have a single braincell between it? or does it just like ruining the fun for other people when hib or mid wipes the floor with it? incase u wonder what... few nublets currently trebbing down bled t4

Ging

Part of the furniture
xGenocidex said:
Seriously :s does the alb zerg have a single braincell between it? or does it just like ruining the fun for other people when hib or mid wipes the floor with it? incase u wonder what... few nublets currently trebbing down bled t4

tbh i only saw the mid zerg being wiped constantly my my uber mezzes tonite!!

X

xGenocidex

Ging said:
tbh i only saw the mid zerg being wiped constantly my my uber mezzes tonite!!

well :p check bled t4 now its literally just been razed ^^ so wont be much mid rp heading albs way now /clap

Ging

Part of the furniture
its ok i logged!

my charity inv tonight was inspired, rr2l8, in pure rogs (not an arti to be seen), even better he couldnt get on TS!! Im so proud :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
tbh hate insta rvr its shit with all the fg 's running around adding on everything and anything... mid need to retake the keeps and kick them back to thier own lands.... cant see it happening ofc....ports broken lots will log and leave the albs to pve the guards at bled ....

X

xGenocidex

well... yes admittedly people do get zerged alot in irvr but its still fun regardless i find plenty of solo fights.. much more than when all the keeps are normal infact ;/ albs always have to be the ones to ruin it tho

X

xGenocidex

Ging said:
its ok i logged!

my charity inv tonight was inspired, rr2l8, in pure rogs (not an arti to be seen), even better he couldnt get on TS!! Im so proud :)

:p get toa'd you lazy bugger

kivik

Part of the furniture
lpep said:
tbh hate insta rvr its shit with all the fg 's running around adding on everything and anything... mid need to retake the keeps and kick them back to thier own lands.... cant see it happening ofc....ports broken lots will log and leave the albs to pve the guards at bled ....

Haha like you when you added on my rr1 ranger today, gotta love those elds up there that nuked you to oblivion :)

Oh and thanks pennysomething, SB, for helping me ding 50 on ranger! :fluffle:

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
lol hibs camping bridges in numbers so mids cant cross to retake.... good going hibs :p

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
hibs know theres gonna be enemies in the vicinity, and thus, rps. wtf is albs excuse?

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
All iRvR gets stale and tedious after a while, it's just that different people take different amounts of time to get bored with it. You shouldn't assume that just because you still enjoy it that everyone else does.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
hibs know theres gonna be enemies in the vicinity, and thus, rps. wtf is albs excuse?

a chance to gain an advantage over enemy territory in a move to eventually grab the relics! (and piss mids off in the process ^^)

<shrug> :england:

PS: I had no part in this move, plz dont hate me :p

X

xGenocidex

Void959 said:
All iRvR gets stale and tedious after a while, it's just that different people take different amounts of time to get bored with it. You shouldn't assume that just because you still enjoy it that everyone else does.

totally false tbh :/ if people didn't like it people wouldn't do it... and would goto agramon etc.. do you see them there? no? exactly there all in odins having an orgy

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
kivik said:
Haha like you when you added on my rr1 ranger today, gotta love those elds up there that nuked you to oblivion :)

Oh and thanks pennysomething, SB, for helping me ding 50 on ranger! :fluffle:

wasnt adding when i was duo with another sb... .couldnt hack mid so u gone easy mode.. very fotm :p

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
totally false tbh :/ if people didn't like it people wouldn't do it... and would goto agramon etc.. do you see them there? no? exactly there all in odins having an orgy
Oh I guess all the people I've spoken to who log after 10 mins in RvR were really loving it deep down...

Sorry but it's not as simple as just 'not doing it and going agramon', but if you really want to assume that everyone loves it and that those taking towers simply have absolutely no foresight, because it makes you feel superior, then go ahead.

X

xGenocidex

Void959 said:
Sorry but it's not as simple as just 'not doing it and going agramon',

Orly? everyone has ports so you explain to me why people bother going to odin's if they can go anywhere they want via boat or even running to agramon :| explain to me why "all these people that don't like it" bother porting to nott, blend or bled? obviously they must be asleep and playing cause i see no other reason why they are :l majority of people > people who don't like it thats why and to be perfectly honest its more than likely only the set guild groups that are crying about the irvr because i see no one else whining about it :l and for someone thats defending the albs ruining irvr... you goto irvr a hell of a lot on your theurg :l

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
xGenocidex said:
gotta love well thought up posts :twak: post farming ftw

Gotta love well quoted post farming post, beeing post farmed tbh :p

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Orly? everyone has ports so you explain to me why people bother going to odin's if they can go anywhere they want via boat or even running to agramon :| explain to me why "all these people that don't like it" bother porting to nott, blend or bled? obviously they must be asleep and playing cause i see no other reason why they are :l majority of people > people who don't like it thats why and to be perfectly honest its more than likely only the set guild groups that are crying about the irvr because i see no one else whining about it :l and for someone thats defending the albs ruining irvr... you goto irvr a hell of a lot on your theurg :l
I'm not attacking iRvR or suggesting that I dislike it in general, in fact it's great fun for a while whether soloing, zerging, bridge farming or roaming in a FG. What I am saying is that the current iRvR has become boring for many people, and you're probably right, the majority do prefer it atm but there are still many who do not. In RP/hour terms it's consistent at worst and often great, but it simply gets so predictable, repetative and limited which is why some of do not enjoy it and I think longer it goes on the number of people will rise.

As for going other places, the problem is getting the critical mass. The few groups I've joined who aren't interested in max RPs by farming the zerg have checked out Agramon a few times, and it's been completely empty, so we ended up going back to iRvR for lots of zerg farming and the ultra rare non-added 8v8, I expect other mid and hib groups have done the same, but its simply not worth waiting around half an hour for one fight. Yes I could make a caster duo and go farm the solo meleers around HW, but I'd consider that far too lame and certainly not enjoyable.

All I was saying is that there ARE some people, quite a lot of people who have simply become bored of the current iRvR and want a change, so don't label them as idiots simply because it doesn't suit you even if you are the majority.

Cyen

Fledgling Freddie
can we all stop crying. Any way I must thank you all for the rp's and a great night of RvR top class guys

X

xGenocidex

well theres bled t2 going down.. guess relics are gone tonight then gg albs once again for the mucho skill

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
xGenocidex said:
well theres bled t2 going down.. guess relics are gone tonight then gg albs once again for the mucho skill

oh BU HU.

X

xGenocidex

Tuthmes said:
oh BU HU.

You know for a fact you'll be doing the same if albs get another power relic so why even bother tuthmes :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Why should they stop when they spark reactions like this.

Funny as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom