Gfx bug?

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
erm ? basically every now and then the ragdoll image of me corrupts into lines... now this has only happened since the last update when they fix the pryd / eexcal nametags. Dunno if its my gfx card or a bug or ram or what... any info?

untitled.JPG

oh n 1 time when i alt tab it happened fullscreen. Got a screenie but it aint pretty so wont post it. Bugger it, this is it

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
mhm, i have same line of problems on my laptop when i play daoc. but i know its becouse my gfx on that is really sucky.

i think it is your gfx.

if you are useing radeon and you have the latest drivers you need to reinstall, becouse there is a problem whit them and daoc fucks up whit them

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
should said. Im on a GF 6800 GT 256mb with the latest 80.81? driver.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
nope, first thing i would of checked if i was.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
tryd fully uninstalling the drivers and installing them again?? might help. could be a lil corruption on drivers soft.

WITHERDARK

Fledgling Freddie
I had the same problem on my 6800gt its the latest drivers they screw up on daoc, I had to change back to 77.77 and now they work fine.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
WITHERDARK said:
I had the same problem on my 6800gt its the latest drivers they screw up on daoc, I had to change back to 77.77 and now they work fine.

0o, i thought that problem was whit only radeons latest, but seems its not. i guess its a good idea to revert back to last drivers.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I've had that problem since the game release, on various graphics cards and setups; sometimes the image is me as it should be, sometimes it's the back graphics of a random cloak with emblem, sometimes there's no char there at all - very strange!

:twak:

Afran

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
I've had that problem since the game release, on various graphics cards and setups; sometimes the image is me as it should be, sometimes it's the back graphics of a random cloak with emblem, sometimes there's no char there at all - very strange!

:twak:
Yep same here, I usually get a cream/crimson dyed emblem with a dragon on it ;O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom